CL Deals NorCal

MeatHeadDeath

Mar 10, 2021
SF Bay Area
Albers was just selling a very clean 9’11 for $850 on instagram.

Maybe there is wiggle there?

Skusty

Dec 14, 2020
Encinitas
$700 with the fins isn’t a bad deal for a REALLY fun board. Someone should scoop (and bring it south)

Skusty

Dec 14, 2020
Encinitas
Or if anyone could swoop this for me and is heading south soon(ish)….I can repay in gas money and sourdough bagels
$700 with the fins isn’t a bad deal for a REALLY fun board. Someone should scoop (and bring it south)

hankster

Nov 12, 2013
San Francisco
Good call in making an effort to secure this. I've been riding my 7'6" Stu Kenson Twegg recently, it's flat out amazing. I'm fairly sure Stu has Wil Jobson's canard placement dialed.

Skusty

Dec 14, 2020
Encinitas
Good call in making an effort to secure this. I've been riding my 7'6" Stu Kenson Twegg recently, it's flat out amazing. I'm fairly sure Stu has Wil Jobson's canard placement dialed.
for sure he does, i ride my 7'1 egg 9 out of 10 times, absolute magic. with the fuller nose and added length i'm imagining this one to slot in above that as my longboard replacement. i reached out to the seller this morning, if it was closer by i'd be on my way to snag it now. might be putting out the Jam signal for pickup help later today (fingers crossed)

edit: even if a board train isn't readilly available , i'll likely be swinging north before the end of the year to visit family for the holidays - timing tbd

Last edited:

Jellz

Jul 2, 2021
Bay area
Happy to help you pick it up. I have a 6’11 and 9’9. I get it
for sure he does, i ride my 7'1 egg 9 out of 10 times, absolute magic. with the fuller nose and added length i'm imagining this one to slot in above that as my longboard replacement. i reached out to the seller this morning, if it was closer by i'd be on my way to snag it now. might be putting out the Jam signal for pickup help later today (fingers crossed)

edit: even if a board train isn't readilly available , i'll likely be swinging north before the end of the year to visit family for the holidays - timing tbd