CL Deals NorCal

Dirk

Jun 6, 2020
Santa Cruz

Not exactly a deal but this shape looks absolutely killer, deep concave with rolled bottom and tail kick. I have a 9’6 with similar bottom contours by nick palandrani and it is a noseriding machine. Whoever gets this is gonna get very nasal

DKNJ

Mar 20, 2016
Ocean, NJ
I was lucky enough and ended up giving him a bit more than he asked - up north visiting family and was juiced when I scored. He told me he got it for $35 at a yard sale! I’ll be flipping it for at least 1k next week so keep an eye out

A couple of crackles and such that’ll need a little attention but all in all good condition - PG & Spence on the stringer. Nice hard rails for the rear 3rd, plenty of foam for early entry

Suuuuper stoked, can’t wait to get it in the water. And yes I was kidding about flipping it but couldn’t resist stirring the pot for a second

I’ll give a ride report once I get it watertight and under my feet - stoked!!
Those are some serious bonus added value signatures. Enjoy, it’s a great score.

Matt barracuda

Feb 25, 2020
Santa Cruz

Not exactly a deal but this shape looks absolutely killer, deep concave with rolled bottom and tail kick. I have a 9’6 with similar bottom contours by nick palandrani and it is a noseriding machine. Whoever gets this is gonna get very nasal
That’s a quality board!

Proper_Mode

Jan 8, 2016
USA California
Alex Knost BMT in sc, deal or ?
76E9B05F-B916-4E27-87CA-64FA96389648.jpeg

Members online