CL Deals NorCal

sam

Nov 16, 2020
SF
sort of the deal when you have 7-8x more "guests" than "members" on the jam at any given time.

i know its been flogged around before but the trend of some members wankin online and posting every find is stupid.

better to just pm guys you think a board would suit rather than put them on blast.
if it’s any consolation, I found the board on craigslist and the dude told me he had 30+ people hit him up from all over california so I don’t know if jam deals section is the problem

kclibman

May 23, 2018
L.A. County
sort of the deal when you have 7-8x more "guests" than "members" on the jam at any given time.

i know its been flogged around before but the trend of some members wankin online and posting every find is stupid.

better to just pm guys you think a board would suit rather than put them on blast.
Agreed in full.

Also a reminder to all that we do also have a CL Deals FB group of Jammers as well - I know, I know, FB sucks shit, fuck Zuck, yadda yadda, but there’s a lot smaller group and better posting. FB is just an alternative until we find something better. Let me or @Proper_Mode know if you’re interested and I’ll send a link. There’s some NorCal posts as well, but mostly SoCal.

fluidworks

Dec 1, 2019
San Luis Obispo, CA
How is

That would basically make this forum empty then for all of us who don’t use Facebook for the “secret” marketplace. Plus, who knows what anyone really wants or will be interested in actually buying. Better to make it where you have to have a certain number of posts to be able to view the forum.

kclibman

May 23, 2018
L.A. County
How is

That would basically make this forum empty then for all of us who don’t use Facebook for the “secret” marketplace. Plus, who knows what anyone really wants or will be interested in actually buying. Better to make it where you have to have a certain number of posts to be able to view the forum.

Wait, isn’t there a tech admin now? @admin1 what’s up dude, see the above

jord

Dec 12, 2018
SLO County
if it’s any consolation, I found the board on craigslist and the dude told me he had 30+ people hit him up from all over california so I don’t know if jam deals section is the problem
Glad you got the board! What kind of condition is it in? It was hard to tell from the pics.

sam

Nov 16, 2020
SF
Glad you got the board! What kind of condition is it in? It was hard to tell from the pics.
pretty clean actually, only a few repairs and one little ding that needs attention

CBB70980-B4F2-41E0-B3B0-061667BBF065.jpeg
A5C26688-0E35-418E-85DB-46F04759BA93.jpeg

DanSan

Jun 7, 2012
Soquel,CA
Oh shit was it a squirrilly dude in oak-town..lotta tats..sasys he is a producer from LA..visiting his auntie?

If so i bought that grey vbowls Aug 2018..
He Was crazy as a meth chomping shit house rat..claiming all these people were bugging him..a bidding war..blah..blah..from all over the world
He called me 2yrs later to get it back..i hung up...without saying a word.

sam

Nov 16, 2020
SF
Oh shit was it a squirrilly dude in oak-town..lotta tats..sasys he is a producer from LA..visiting his auntie?

If so i bought that grey vbowls Aug 2018..
He Was crazy as a meth chomping shit house rat..claiming all these people were bugging him..a bidding war..blah..blah..from all over the world
He called me 2yrs later to get it back..i hung up...without saying a word
hmmm don’t think so, this guy was mellow.

cleaned up pretty nicely, all that dark gunk on the left was excess resin
0E72EEAF-F763-4A71-9050-F5DD05EEDE18.jpeg

jord

Dec 12, 2018
SLO County

The board went to a jammer.