Cj Nelson Boards.

DJR

Feb 1, 2018
Carolina Beach NC
I’ve said it before. Steve Walden once said to me, “I don’t understand why anyone rides flat rockered traditional NR type boards. I would guess typing ‘Walden’ here is akin to ‘Stewart’. Continue with the ‘hard edge’ circular innovation discussion. Thanks Ceeg.
I think the tragedy with Walden is all we ever see here is that round edge super float battleship Magic and Mega Magic with dudes careening across the face outta control. There some models though you never really see that look pretty cool as well as when his old as in 70’s boards pop up just summon mentally the stiff offshores and hollow tubes

DJR

Feb 1, 2018
Carolina Beach NC
I don’t mean anything anybody
Was just a casual observation when it didn’t pop up the other day as a model
I just missed Im sure but I swear I didnt mean to cause everyone to worry so much
No inside knowledge or anything
Just figured it out
on FireWire site yes
on CJ site no
just to clarify y’all
just looking around

West81

Jun 28, 2021
Hollandia
Personally I think the Apex outline is ugly as f%ck

I really like the Guerrero but sometimes I feel these involvement boards are a bit up their own arse compared to more alround boards that you can just surf whichever way

We see a lot of sprouts here in the water and in general people suck at surfing those. Our windy short period small beachies arent the best waves for those kind of boards

PhilD

Dec 9, 2021
Wilmington, NC
"

"For the 2022 WLT Season: (a) Length is a minimum of nine (9) feet measured from the nose to the tail on the deck of the surfboard. Width is a minimum of fortyseven (47) inches in the aggregate, calculated by adding the widest point of the board, the width twelve (12) inches up from the tail and the width twelve (12) inches from the nose. (b) Traditional long board Malibu shape to be used. (c) Multiple fins may be used. For the 2023 WLT Season: (a) Length is a minimum of nine (9) feet but must be at least 3 feet over the Surfers head. (b) Minimum 15-pound board weight"

From https://www.worldsurfleague.com/asset/35284/2022+WSL+Rule+Book+-+October+1,+2022+-+Final.pdf

Not a word about construction.

But also, are you thinking you're going to make the tour? If not, why care? Surf what's fun.
Taylor Jensen is gonna have to get a longer board! He's like 6'4" and riding 9'0"'s up until now...

jory

Dec 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Th
Taylor Jensen is gonna have to get a longer board! He's like 6'4" and riding 9'0"'s up until now...
This what he won on at the Huntington wsl

He was on a pu “prototype” at the wsl Malibu one