Cj Nelson Boards.

gunargnar

Mar 30, 2022
Orange County, CA
I’m guessing they have a-lot of inventory sitting in warehouses that is not moving and costing $$ to store so like other large size inventory items like furniture , tv’s they need to move it
I won’t say where I got this info but yes, you’re right. They’re already sitting on an abundance of inventory in the US, and they’re moving somewhere in the 1000-2000 range of new consignment boards from their European inventory stateside due to the economic crisis in europe *cough* war *cough*

West81

Jun 28, 2021
Hollandia
I won’t say where I got this info but yes, you’re right. They’re already sitting on an abundance of inventory in the US, and they’re moving somewhere in the 1000-2000 range of new consignment boards from their European inventory stateside due to the economic crisis in europe *cough* war *cough*
Really?

I do not see an abundance of these boards available in Europe. In fact, they are quite difficult to get a hold off

Planktom

Dec 27, 2016
Devon, UK
Really?

I do not see an abundance of these boards available in Europe. In fact, they are quite difficult to get a hold off
They are 'rationed' to keep the prices up and to encourage sales of slower movers in the range (e.g. Soleil models).

The stock is there... My friend is the UK agent for FW (yes, yes, he's still my friend lol)

The Euro and UK prices seem to be higher when compared to the US market too.

The big 20% off sale happened here in the UK a couple weeks back too. I would suggest that numbers are slowing down in terms of global sales, possibly.

Last edited:

SeniorGrom

Mar 20, 2012
USA New Jersey
From IG
3CFCBA74-EC15-4091-A4F2-54AB85C67DB4.jpeg

West81

Jun 28, 2021
Hollandia
They are 'rationed' to keep the prices up and to encourage sales of slower movers in the range (e.g. Soleil models).

The stock is there... My friend is the UK agent for FW (yes, yes, he's still my friend lol)

The Euro and UK prices seem to be higher when compared to the US market too.

The big 20% off sale happened here in the UK a couple weeks back too. I would suggest that numbers are slowing down in terms of global sales, possibly.
Always love inside information. Makes sense that once again we are getting shafted by some corporation

Although most surf things appear to be more expensive here than in the States

Cold weather usually slows the business down. I also see this when I try to move on old boards of mine. Spring and summer see a lot more action