Christenson factory sale

skazat

Apr 1, 2021
Los Angeles
I got there at 7. Super long line and by the time I got in all the stuff I wanted (long phish, huntsman) was gone. There was a bunch of his fish’s, ultra trackers, lane splitters. All around 7-800. There was one of his mini Simmons I considered getting but decided not to. I saw some people walk out with some beautiful long boards, looks like they were priced around 1100

RobG814

Apr 27, 2020
North Carolina
For fellow East Coast Jammers, in case u don’t know, Chris is now shaping them in Ricky Carrol’s factory where they are glassed and then distributed to dealers along the East Coast. McKevlins in Charleston is getting ready to receive their first shipment.
I’m pretty sure all of the board that Real gets come out of the FL shop too.

I recently listened to a podcast with CC and he was talking about the potential to move more to FL due to the slack restrictions compared to shaping/glassing in CA. Thought it was interesting to hear that.

kyle

Jun 2, 2010
I’m pretty sure all of the board that Real gets come out of the FL shop too.

I recently listened to a podcast with CC and he was talking about the potential to move more to FL due to the slack restrictions compared to shaping/glassing in CA. Thought it was interesting to hear that.
If he does he’s going to be really bummed by the waves… and the lack of mountains…

Oct 22, 2021
La Jolla, CA
It was pretty mobbed, got there around 6:30 and was ~35th in line. Had a handful of low 9’ longboards that were pretty, around 1400 to 1500 before tax. Tempting but not convincing for something a tad too short for me. Almost everybody was interested in short boards. Still cool nonetheless to see the spot!

kv63

Jan 7, 2021
California
Drove down from Long Beach. Arrived around 7:15. Waited almost two hours to get in. Left empty handed. While in line, I did see people leaving with some rad boards. Drove to The Board Source and left with a Klaus Jones Siglo. The guys at The Board Source were super cool and helpful.

kv63

Jan 7, 2021
California
Great choice, keen to hear a report.

What size you go for?

I picked up a 6’2” x 22 3/4 x 2 3/4. I have not ridden it. However I have another Siglo that is 6’4” x 22 1/2 x 2 7/8 with two sessions on it. I have a total of five different hulls. They are 1. Liddle
2. Kellogg 3. Bowler 4. Jones 5. Jeff Beck (copied my Liddle for me) Out of those five the Siglo is by far the most challenging to ride. I’ll post a ride report on the 6’2” Siglo soon.
They all have that wonderful smooth glide feeling that displacement hull riders are looking for.