Christenson Bandito?

Sbbcc

Dec 6, 2017
SB
I went into Beach House today and they had a Bandito on the used rack that was never waxed. It was too good of a deal to pass up so I brought it home. Any body on here spent any time with one?

Attachments

• IMG_4792.jpg
    IMG_4792.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 212

mightyrime

Nov 10, 2020
oceanside ca
For what its worth i recently got a Christenson Bonneville and i spoke to someone who works for Christenson and was told that the Bandito is the more evolved improved Bonneville. They look like the same nose but the hips look much further back on your Bandito. Is your board super heavy? Mine is. I have tried a 10" pivot, 9.5" Fareborow flex and a 10" Rainbow Detemple.. i liked the pivot the least.

Mine is labeled noserider but it really is easy to turn. Its slow in a good way. I am still learning to get all 10 toes over but i find that it is a board geared for a steeper pockets if you want to nose ride...it stalls out on the mushy shoulder stuff.

not sure if thats any help or not.. but i assume it will have some similarities.

Sbbcc

Dec 6, 2017
SB
For what its worth i recently got a Christenson Bonneville and i spoke to someone who works for Christenson and was told that the Bandito is the more evolved improved Bonneville. They look like the same nose but the hips look much further back on your Bandito. Is your board super heavy? Mine is. I have tried a 10" pivot, 9.5" Fareborow flex and a 10" Rainbow Detemple.. i liked the pivot the least.

Mine is labeled noserider but it really is easy to turn. Its slow in a good way. I am still learning to get all 10 toes over but i find that it is a board geared for a steeper pockets if you want to nose ride...it stalls out on the mushy shoulder stuff.

not sure if thats any help or not.. but i assume it will have some similarities.

Definitely not heavy, I am bad at estimating weights but a good bit lighter than my Cooperfish and a little lighter than my EC Super Sled...