Brand new
Was a gift, and I already ah d the same one in red
75$ Shipped
A21629EA-E75E-4781-BBEF-7F5D692CFF3F.jpeg
980FC352-D638-46E1-A52A-F34E23E39F82.jpeg

Last edited:

nitsuj

Oct 3, 2005
Anybody know this guy in real life? I paid him on March 14th for the fin and have been told 4 or 5 different occasions that it's shipped and will be there by X, still no fin (as of yesterday according to my renters who live in the house it was shipped to) and no communication. Money was sent via Venmo to his girlfriend (should have been a red flag I guess), and while they have provided info like her home address and place of work it's not really her sword to fall on, though I have requested via the app that she refund the money on a few occasions and she's denied it. A couple of the guys I used to train that now work for a few of the precincts in San Diego have offered help if desired, but IMO they have bigger issues to focus on not one of their homeys being out $75.

Last edited:

shadydave

Mar 10, 2014
Ayer Ma USA
This isn’t the time or place but I’m going to do it anyways. This sounds all to familiar, so don’t feel alone. His girlfriend finally sent my fin. The comical part was I was the A-hole after I called him out. Life is way to short for the BS but needless to say he is on my jamboards blacklist along with a few others that shall remain nameless. FYI I hounded her and that provided results. ;)

Reactions: MDM

nitsuj

Oct 3, 2005
Yeah, I've had a few people hit me up now saying he pulled the same shit. He's also currently texting me telling me he didn't like my attitude. Bummer that nobody had posted anything on him before, clearly more than one have dealt with this shit.

Artz

Nov 22, 2018
Florida
Yes this is the time and place. Don’t need any grief when buying anything on Jam Boards. Best to make sure that the scammers are called out.
I am always on high alert when buying off of Craigslist or EBay. The few transactions I have done here have all been smooth as silk.
let’s keep it that way.

nitsuj

Oct 3, 2005
Damn, insane this guy has been able to fuck over so many here. Between the posts here and the private messages I've got it sounds like there are quite a few who may be seeking him out in the lineup. I guess folks know to stay away now.