Camper/Surf Van For Sale

Sax-son

Nov 23, 2019
High Sierras, CA
Thanks, pal! It's a fun rig for sure. We've grown to love the campervan life so much after spending every summer on the road for the past five years in various van builds.

We've got another Sprinter that I'll build out in the beginning of 2022 to be a rental van. We're stoked to see people get to enjoy the "van life" without the commitment. We'll extend our Tahoe local's discount to all Jammers!
Back in the late 1960's and early 1970's, I had a 1965 Chevy G10 90" wheelbase van. I just about lived in that thing as I had it a fixed up for surfing and camping trips. Unfortunately. those early vans had some design flaws and would overheat easily. You were lucky get 100000 miles out of them. Today's vehicles are light years better and would be lifetime keepers if maintained properly.

606venezia

Jul 28, 2021
East Coast
Thanks, pal! It's a fun rig for sure. We've grown to love the campervan life so much after spending every summer on the road for the past five years in various van builds.

We've got another Sprinter that I'll build out in the beginning of 2022 to be a rental van. We're stoked to see people get to enjoy the "van life" without the commitment. We'll extend our Tahoe local's discount to all Jammers!
How has your experience renting them out been? Mine should be ready next summer and I am thinking about renting it out to generate a little extra cash

Based on this article, I'm not sure:

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA
How has your experience renting them out been? Mine should be ready next summer and I am thinking about renting it out to generate a little extra cash

Based on this article, I'm not sure:

This will be our first summer running the rental so we’ll find out!

We’ll be building the next rig with the rental in mind to make sure it’s foolproof for guests.

I’m going to sit down and read that article this evening, thank you for sharing!

We’ll be setting up our own version of Outdoorsy/Airbnb so hopefully that works in our favor!