Camper/Surf Van For Sale

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA
Tired of being eclipsed by vans at Cardiff and San O? Here's your chance to buy a van of your own lol.

I'm not sure how many members here know that I build camper vans.

I bought this van in November of 2020 to build for my wife and myself to enjoy but took on two custom builds for clients early 2021 and put this build on hold. Fast forward almost a year and we're closing on our house in Tahoe December 3rd and found out we needed an extra $41,000 down to make up for the months we don't work for the school district on breaks (lol imagine getting that news...)

As much as I love this build it doesn't fit in the quiver of our lives financially at the moment.

$130,000 and I'll throw in a 10" Joel Tudor Fin Co fin.

Van Main Exterior Shot.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg
IMG_0660.jpg
IMG_0670.jpg

Sax-son

Nov 23, 2019
High Sierras, CA
Man! I would love to have that! Unfortunately, at the moment it isn't in the cards. but some would certainly love it. Good luck!

heavymetalshop

Nov 29, 2020
Venice Beach, CA
Tired of being eclipsed by vans at Cardiff and San O? Here's your chance to buy a van of your own lol.

I'm not sure how many members here know that I build camper vans.

I bought this van in November of 2020 to build for my wife and myself to enjoy but took on two custom builds for clients early 2021 and put this build on hold. Fast forward almost a year and we're closing on our house in Tahoe December 3rd and found out we needed an extra $41,000 down to make up for the months we don't work for the school district on breaks (lol imagine getting that news...)

As much as I love this build it doesn't fit in the quiver of our lives financially at the moment.

$130,000 and I'll throw in a 10" Joel Tudor Fin Co fin.

View attachment 36954
View attachment 36955 View attachment 36957 View attachment 36956
love the sales pitch!

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA
Man! I would love to have that! Unfortunately, at the moment it isn't in the cards. but some would certainly love it. Good luck!
Thanks, pal! It's a fun rig for sure. We've grown to love the campervan life so much after spending every summer on the road for the past five years in various van builds.

We've got another Sprinter that I'll build out in the beginning of 2022 to be a rental van. We're stoked to see people get to enjoy the "van life" without the commitment. We'll extend our Tahoe local's discount to all Jammers!