Bruce Fowler V8 Lean Machine

Bruce Fowler

Jul 28, 2018
California
A couple more coming thru.
Pretty sure the Yellow Resin tint w/Red Pinline is 7'6"x21-1/2"x3"x54L & guessing the Blue Resin Tint is 9'6" or 9'8"...... maybe shorter but by comparing
it to the other one definitely 9'0" or longer.
TEAM MODEL YELLOW RESIN TINT.jpg
TEAM MODEL 2 LENGTHS.jpg

Bruce Fowler

Jul 28, 2018
California
Ride Report: 9'0"x25"x3-5/8" BFV8 4+1 1" Balsa Stringer, Isophthalic S Glass w/Lt. Green Cut Lap Resin Tint.

Bought by Jammer Mike J.

"Hi Bruce. Thanks again for dropping the board off yesterday. I rode it this morning at my local (Bolsa Chica). Definite learning curve with this board, but overall had a really great time on it. Got a few straight line screamers just hauling ass across the face of the wave. Definitely the least amount of rocker on any board I’ve ever owned which is very cool to experience. It paddles unbelievable, trim is fast, just a learning process when I get into steeper parts of the wave. Dug the rail/nose and pitched a few I rode it as a single, will try some fin variations each time I go out for comparison.
Very excited to keep getting it out in the water and dialing it in. All the best to you." Sent from my iPhone
9'0%22 BFV8 Bottom.jpg

9'0%22 BFV8 2022.jpg

pmacadelic

Jun 19, 2022
Orange County
Ride Report: 9'0"x25"x3-5/8" BFV8 4+1 1" Balsa Stringer, Isophthalic S Glass w/Lt. Green Cut Lap Resin Tint.

Bought by Jammer Mike J.

"Hi Bruce. Thanks again for dropping the board off yesterday. I rode it this morning at my local (Bolsa Chica). Definite learning curve with this board, but overall had a really great time on it. Got a few straight line screamers just hauling ass across the face of the wave. Definitely the least amount of rocker on any board I’ve ever owned which is very cool to experience. It paddles unbelievable, trim is fast, just a learning process when I get into steeper parts of the wave. Dug the rail/nose and pitched a few I rode it as a single, will try some fin variations each time I go out for comparison.
Very excited to keep getting it out in the water and dialing it in. All the best to you." Sent from my iPhone View attachment 49035
View attachment 49034
I saw this board in person. Its a looker. Stringer & resin coloring look great. Nice work Bruce

Jonesy17

Jun 19, 2006
Unfortunately the past 48 hours of life haven't been kind to me. Shit happens. I need to raise cash to pay some unexpected bills.
I have to sell this beauty. No disrespect to Bruce or the stellar board. Just have to be an adult and move out some toys
to raise cash. Hopefully down the line I can grab another one. Listed in the classifieds.

Bruce Fowler

Jul 28, 2018
California
Unfortunately the past 48 hours of life haven't been kind to me. Shit happens. I need to raise cash to pay some unexpected bills.
I have to sell this beauty. No disrespect to Bruce or the stellar board. Just have to be an adult and move out some toys
to raise cash. Hopefully down the line I can grab another one. Listed in the classifieds.
Wow, now that's a bummer, but someone will benefit from your current challenge.
That board has ALL the Bells & Whistles, and I hope some lucky Soul acquires it that can appreciate the design & innumerable days of
joy & pleasure she can deliver.

Hope your stuff gets worked out in rapid fashion.

A photo sent back by the James Webb telescope. Now 3K times further out in Deep Space than Hubble. JWT is sending us images from 13.6 Billion Light Years from the Past. All the specks in this photograph are not stars, rather, each one is an entire Galaxy. The vastness of Space is now being realized like never before as we attempt to grasp not just our Universe, but well beyond to an infinite number of Universes & Galaxies. Props to a segment of Mankind that put down their Rocks, Clubs, Spears, Bows, Rifles & Bombs to build such an instrument of Hope & Discovery. Peace.

Galaxies.jpg

Bruce Fowler

Jul 28, 2018
California
New 7'11" for Janina........... she kept stealing her boyfriend's BFV8 until he told her she was endangering the relationship...

She decided he was worth keeping and ordered up.

Smart girl.

P.S. I had a bunch of photos to post but the dumb ass whatever has them posting sideways & upside down...... guess it will require my doing a 'workaround' & TBH I''ve got a full day of shaping...........

No photo description available.

Attachments

• tempImagesEued7.png
    tempImagesEued7.png
    304.2 KB · Views: 16

Members online