Brom Fish - for Trade

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by kpd73, Dec 28, 2015.

1. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Trade. My board for yours. No cash involved. Old school.

What I got-
    5'6 x 20.5 x 2 7/8 Steve Brom custom fish. Tubby mean fast fun flat rocker super forgiving magic easy wave catching little red Rocket.
    Really amazing condition made custom in '03 for one of his team riders- spoke with him and sent pics of the board- Clyde Beatty not just bulletproof, but Bomb proof glassing.
    Gets into everything from thigh high windswell to as big as you can catch, and just Flies.
    There were a couple old repairs on nose and tail that were done Structurally perfect but not cosmetically. Just got it professionally done today and came out Rad.

Get into small/medium waves early, have a "check your watch" moment while the pocket catches up and then just go off to the casual feet close together races down the line. Get in Really early to big waves and be ready to Fly. Unreal controlled speed. After my first head high wave complete with slingshot top turn, I kicked out and over and just Stared laughing at the board floating next to me.
    It's really fun, I've had a Blast.

Looking to Trade
    What I'm looking for- Fun and fast in a bonzer. a Twinzer, a 5'8 Hypto Krypto, a Von Sol Shadow, Formula Energy Alien or Gary McNeill Entity- I would like to mix it up too.

Let me know what you got if you're interested, above is the dream off the top of my head list so I'm open to suggestions. Lets leave the loot out of it and make a Trade.

Hope everyone is Well and this works out.

Om :dude:Keith

Attached files
    [​IMG]

2. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    :dude:

Attached files
    [​IMG]

3. Bighouse

Bighouse Active Member

Feb 21, 2012
    East End, Long Island
    I've got a paper thin 6" x 2 1/2" square fish shaped by Ben Franklin and friends ( a few of them)?that I'm willing to trade.

4. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Bighouse wrote:
    1st option of custom deceased president lam flat rocker high roller tube shooters goes to you my friend. Early in the bidding and hopefully the game will be afoot!
    We've got some style commonalities...nothing in the stable that ain't seen a saddle for a while?

5. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Any lurkers with something to trade...I'm at kpd73@hotmail.com and located in RI.

6. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Trade made

Stoked

7. sightpoint

sightpoint Active Member

Jan 28, 2014
    2' and onshore
    Your house looks nice. 😁
    Congrats on the trade!

8. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island

Attached files
    [​IMG]

9. OldSkool

OldSkool Active Member

Apr 18, 2007
  10. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    OldSkool wrote:
    Octamerk- says 5'10 on the stringer but measured out to 5'8 x 20 x 2 3/8
    You familiar with this board?
    edit- I don't have it yet...hopefully hits the train tracks tomorrow!