Bonzer trade/for sale...?

kpd73

May 8, 2013
USA Rhode Island
Throwing out the possibility of this...

I have a 6'8 x 21 x 2 5/8 Campbell Brothers bonzer5 speed egg- Moonlight glassed, resin tint, e-wing, meow meow, ring ding.
Board shreds and has deck pressures consistent with being able to back up that claim, a scratch/snackle here or there, but no major damage or dings.
6.5 True Ames hexacore fin included.

Looking to see if anyone else local has something maybe a little more pulled in, but along the same lines.
Interested in legit offers and curious to see who is holding what out there.
No pressure, no hassles, no worries.
Lets see what you got- PM me if you want to avoid the noise.

Stoked
Thanks!

IMG_0723.jpg
IMG_0722.edit1.jpg
IMG_0727.jpg
IMG_0726.jpg
IMG_0725.jpg
IMG_0730.jpg
IMG_0729.jpg
IMG_0728.jpg

DJR

Feb 1, 2018
Carolina Beach NC
Throwing out the possibility of this...

I have a 6'8 x 21 x 2 5/8 Campbell Brothers bonzer5 speed egg- Moonlight glassed, resin tint, e-wing, meow meow, ring ding.
Board shreds and has deck pressures consistent with being able to back up that claim, a scratch/snackle here or there, but no major damage or dings.
6.5 True Ames hexacore fin included.

Looking to see if anyone else local has something maybe a little more pulled in, but along the same lines.
Interested in legit offers and curious to see who is holding what out there.
No pressure, no hassles, no worries.
Lets see what you got- PM me if you want to avoid the noise.

Stoked
Thanks!

View attachment 27781 View attachment 27782 View attachment 27783 View attachment 27784 View attachment 27785 View attachment 27786 View attachment 27787 View attachment 27788
Board is beautiful but man those hydrangeas are tits!

kpd73

May 8, 2013
USA Rhode Island

If this one is $1150 (before tax) new - no fin.
$200 shipping

I'm thinking mine, no dings or repairs, pressures on deck, moonlight glassed, pulled in speed egg with e-wing, with 6.5 hexacore True Ames center fin, and new FCS leash...

$700- Here

I have had interested buyer(s) but
Would need a bonzer lined up to replace though.

Anyone out there selling?

kpd73

May 8, 2013
USA Rhode Island

I saw this. - Posted in Craigs thread- Super sick, but a bit oo wee. 6'3-6'6...? and there would be some furniture movin round!
Truth be told if it were here I would definitely be checking it out.
Definitely.
Thanks brother

Last edited:

kpd73

May 8, 2013
USA Rhode Island
ok broseph, how about this one?

Somewhere between this one and the last one. (and don't post the green 6'4 egg in SF! Seen it, but no thanks)
Sick board though!
@Veterano has expounded upon the virtues of the Maxi-Merk...

I really like this bonzer egg I have, but the 6'8 x 21 is just too much of a platform I feel for someone my height - 5'9 - and surfing style. I'm having to make constant adjustments riding. Paddles sick, picks up waves like a dream, handles drops, but having to foot shuffle here and there breaks my flow.

It's out there- hopefully over here- and with you on my side man, I'm sure we'll find it.
Thanks brother for the Time and Energy here.