Boards For Sale

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by mgarbutt, Dec 11, 2017.

1. CT Charlie

CT Charlie Member

Jul 22, 2017
    SNJ
    Lovin the 9'8 nose rider and the DT, status of these boards? Still available? Thanks in advance and holiday greetings to all Jamboarders out there.

2. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    Welcome CT. If you haven’t seen Matt’s boards in person, even the pics don’t do them justice.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    shadydave and MDM like this.
  3. MDM

MDM Active Member

Dec 12, 2011
    USA New Hampshire
    IMG_5063.JPG IMG_4282.JPG Matt nailed my kids customs. Definitely the best kids' Longboards I've ever seen.

JMJackFish likes this.
  4. shadydave

shadydave Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Ayer Ma USA
    What SG said, I currently have 3 customs from Matt. You can’t go wrong and those prices are ridiculous. :)

5. FirstPointEric

FirstPointEric Well-Known Member

They're all tasty and those must be at-cost prices (maybe even less). Welcome CTC: pick up the noserider and the DT. Where in the world can you get two volan glassed, excellent quality boards for $1400 (aka the cost of one nice board with fin and tax in the normal time-space dimension in which we live)?

CT Charlie and MDM like this.
  6. CT Charlie

CT Charlie Member

Jul 22, 2017
    SNJ
    Right on FPE! Last question-where is the glassing done? I currently ride a 9'4 Jim Philips and a B5 Speed Egg for the beefier winter days. Having never seen one of his boards I'm curious how it trims and paddles. Price is definitely attractive, no doubt.

7. mgarbutt

mgarbutt Active Member

Apr 5, 2011
    USA Delaware
    All boards are currently still available and PM's have been replied too. Greatly appreciate all the good vibes about my boards, truly means a lot to me to have been able to build boards for you guys.

CT Charlie, all boards are built by me start to finish, i am solo man operation. I tend to glass my boards a little heavy it is my personal preference and want the boards to have longevity. If anyone has any questions feel free to shoot me a PM. A little busy on some last minute orders, but will do my best to answer any & all questions.

CT Charlie likes this.
  8. CT Charlie

CT Charlie Member

Jul 22, 2017
    SNJ
    Pretty cool...BW is prevalent in the line up here, I've seen a couple of your boards on CL perhaps. You're a mere ferry ride away from us. Thanks again brother.

9. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    Unless you are going with a complete custom order Matt’s are pretty faithful to the originals. The rocker and rails are dialed-in so no worries about paddling. It’s a matter of selecting the right shape and length for your ability and conditions.

CT Charlie likes this.
  10. Knots

Knots Active Member

Oct 19, 2008
    USA Southern New Jersey
    Going to climb way out on a limb as to the initials you quoted. . . With that said, BW = quantity, MG = quality. Just a personal opinion.
    Aloha and Mele Kalikimaka

CT Charlie likes this.