Boards For Sale

CT Charlie

Jul 22, 2017
SNJ
Blowing out some of the stock boards that I made to make room for some new designs for 2018. Boards are located in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. PM me if you have any questions.

1. 9'4" Bing DT Template, volan glass, nice wood tail block. Great speed/trim shape. $700
View attachment 4639

2. 9' Pintail, nice blue/white resin swirl on the bottom, great all around shape. $675

View attachment 4640 View attachment 4641

3. 9'8" Noserider, blended nose concave, soft 50/50 rails, volan glass $700

View attachment 4642
Lovin the 9'8 nose rider and the DT, status of these boards? Still available? Thanks in advance and holiday greetings to all Jamboarders out there.

MDM

Dec 12, 2011
USA New Hampshire
IMG_5063.JPG
IMG_4282.JPG
Matt nailed my kids customs. Definitely the best kids' Longboards I've ever seen.

FirstPointEric

May 9, 2010
USA California and Nashville, TNN
They're all tasty and those must be at-cost prices (maybe even less). Welcome CTC: pick up the noserider and the DT. Where in the world can you get two volan glassed, excellent quality boards for $1400 (aka the cost of one nice board with fin and tax in the normal time-space dimension in which we live)?

CT Charlie

Jul 22, 2017
SNJ
They're all tasty and those must be at-cost prices (maybe even less). Welcome CTC: pick up the noserider and the DT. Where in the world can you get two volan glassed, excellent quality boards for $1400 (aka the cost of one nice board with fin and tax in the normal time-space dimension in which we live)?
Right on FPE! Last question-where is the glassing done? I currently ride a 9'4 Jim Philips and a B5 Speed Egg for the beefier winter days. Having never seen one of his boards I'm curious how it trims and paddles. Price is definitely attractive, no doubt.

mgarbutt

Apr 5, 2011
USA Delaware
All boards are currently still available and PM's have been replied too. Greatly appreciate all the good vibes about my boards, truly means a lot to me to have been able to build boards for you guys.

CT Charlie, all boards are built by me start to finish, i am solo man operation. I tend to glass my boards a little heavy it is my personal preference and want the boards to have longevity. If anyone has any questions feel free to shoot me a PM. A little busy on some last minute orders, but will do my best to answer any & all questions.

CT Charlie

Jul 22, 2017
SNJ
Pretty cool...BW is prevalent in the line up here, I've seen a couple of your boards on CL perhaps. You're a mere ferry ride away from us. Thanks again brother.

SeniorGrom

Mar 20, 2012
USA New Jersey
Unless you are going with a complete custom order Matt’s are pretty faithful to the originals. The rocker and rails are dialed-in so no worries about paddling. It’s a matter of selecting the right shape and length for your ability and conditions.

Members online