Board you would consider trading/selling if the offer was right?

ac95

Jun 3, 2014
Los Angeles,California
while i would never( i know never say never)...trade/sell my 10.0 osprey speed demon..
8.6 osprey frankenspud(i recently re-aquired//foolish sale)...nor my 8.2 MOTE massive..
nor fowler 8.0 V8...

as much as i love the 9.3 spence judge hull....if

so there it is...what is your one or two board(s)..that could be pried
from your cold dead hands..(picture jim carrey singing...that song..cold dead hand...cold dead hand...)
The SD looks like such an interesting ride.

Nilus

Jun 30, 2008
6'6 Lis fish. But probably only for a sub 6' Frye fish. So yes, message sent somewhere. :)

Zufeldt

Apr 6, 2021
Los Angeles
I couldn’t even begin to understand why but my rootbeer brown 9.7 Bros. Marshall, again without reason. It’s a beauty and darn near new, wide nosed, pinched railed and noticably balanced. When I think of listing, I keep saying no, not yet, but it wouldn’t kill me to consider trading.

But when I really think about it, I don’t want to sell or trade anything that I’ve grown to like. A likable board is a likable board whether it’s awesomebitcjin or a beater or both, breaking up is hard to do.

The Val Surf house board, Blaster, was my intro to Anderson. This and his Farberow are faves of mine for sure. Someday I might get lucky and add a Flowmaster to the arsenal. I really appreciate what he’s done.