Board you would consider trading/selling if the offer was right?

cuda

Aug 23, 2007
7'2 Mandala Clandestino could possibly maybe be had but I just dont know what I need/want. I had been in the hunt for a 10'+ fish Simmons. not sure what else.
Oh, and that Frye is nuts

Jan 8, 2011
Netherlands
Have been looking for a Tyler mini zeke for a long time but these boards are rare as hence teeth. If i see one i would definitely swap it for most of my boards (but not all ....)

Reactions: DJR

JMJackFish

Jul 5, 2016
USA North Carolina
I struggle with this as my quiver has grown again. The problem is either logistics getting it to the "right people who get it/appreciate them" or the bullshit you have to put up with trying to sell any of them in Wilmington where there are only a handful of cats that understand what you are selling. Even then there is rarely any trading going on, and prices locally are garbage.

jonbiz

Jan 11, 2016
Wilmington NC
I struggle with this as my quiver has grown again. The problem is either logistics getting it to the "right people who get it/appreciate them" or the bullshit you have to put up with trying to sell any of them in Wilmington where there are only a handful of cats that understand what you are selling. Even then there is rarely any trading going on, and prices locally are garbage.
Fully agree. It boggles my mind about our area.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJR

DJR

Feb 1, 2018
Carolina Beach NC
Fully agree. It boggles my mind here.
It’s because everyone in the Cape Fear NC Region has a holy relic custom board watertight professionally repaired that was blessed by a Hawaiian prince ... And in fairness I mean how many times have you been offered a fooseball table for a trade of anything else in life?
that being said @JMJackFish and @NCJohn are two of the fairest and most generous sellers buyers traders I’ve ever known in my limited exploits
As you were and thank you for listening

Members online