Board Train: Laguna Beach to Ventura and/or Temporary Board Storage

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA
I'm in the process of buying @NateB 's 10' Kris Hall Jazz Pin but unfortunately I'm unable to make the drive from Ventura to Laguna Beach to pick it up for the next 2 - 3 weeks - I've got a heavy self-imposed work deadline and surfing isn't even in the picture much less making the drive down south to get a new board to encourage me to surf more.

Best case scenario someone is making a trip from Laguna Beach/farther south by Ventura soon. You tell me what it cost you in gas/time and your favorite beer and I'll meet you off the 101!

In the short term I'd like to get it off of @NateB 's hands to open up space in his garage and get him some walking around money if anyone in the area can hold on to it for me.

Worst case scenario, my fiance and I are spending a few night's in Encinitas before our summer trip to Baja at the end of June and I can pick it up on our way south from Ventura to North County.

Thanks in advance anyone and everyone!

Yew y'all,
Kirk

ks77

Jan 16, 2007
Culver City, CA
probably not helpful, but I am passing through Ventura tomorrow afternoon. if the board could get to me in Culver City by 12pm tomorrow, i could bring it up with me.

Armanthios

Nov 15, 2020
Irvine
My cousin makes the trip down from Ventura to Laguna every weekend. He's located near the Naval base there in Oxnard and visits friends and family down here. He can bring it back on Tuesday / Monday. I can hand off a bag of some sort to protect it during transportation too.

Last edited: