Board swap in RI / New England?

Tlri

Oct 30, 2017
Rhode island
I know I’m a little early for this but I believe I’ll be out of town the weekend of 4-23/24 for kids sports tournament.
If that’s the weekend of the swap maybe we can have a list of boards coming.
I’d be interested in picking up a board or two and potentially sending 1 or 2 to be sold.
I could transport my own stuff up towards Dave’s before the swap.

shadydave

Mar 10, 2014
Ayer Ma USA
I know I’m a little early for this but I believe I’ll be out of town the weekend of 4-23/24 for kids sports tournament.
I’d be interested in picking up a board or two and potentially sending 1 or 2 to be sold.
I think any earlier then that could be risky since it’s snowed on 4/16 the last 2 years. The beach house swap is the following weekend so I would think 4/23-24 or 5/7-8 should be the call. And would folks like sat or sun?

Brrr

Mar 9, 2020
Rhode Island
Would be stoked to go to a swap and meet-up. 23rd is wide open, working Orthodox Easter for a co-worker so the 24th is a no go.

michael

Apr 19, 2017
NJ
All aboard the carpool from NJ. We'll strap as many boards to the roof as we can. My votes for a Sunday :)

JVRI

Nov 15, 2021
Rhode Island
I could bring up your boards depending on size. Happy to help if it makes sense.