- BLACK WETSUITS --3/2--4/3--5/4/3--Fullsuits (NY)

Outside

Dec 12, 2021
Garden City, NY
O'Neill Mutant 3/2 Fullsuit, Front Zip with detachable Zip On Hood and detachable zip on regular neck. Size X-LARGE $120 --- RipCurl F-Bomb Ultimate 3/2, Front Zip Fullsuit, Size X-X-LARGE (fit me too loose and rarely wore it but couldn't return it so.....) $120--- Xc NEW Billabong XERO Enduro Furnace 4/3 Back Zip, Size X-X-LARGE, Still has tags, wasn't worn. Was $349.50, -$180 (Bought at the same time as "The Gold Solution")--- Billabong "The Solution Gold" (purchased just before Covid, only worn a few times) 5/4/3 Fullsuit with attached hood, ZIPPERLESS, Front Entry, Excellent. Size LARGE, was over $400 new, - $200, Warm and very comfortable--- Billabong Revolution 4/3 Back Zip (Older model, Nrew ones are front zip) with Detachable hood. Size X-X-Large, Some minor splits in outside seam sealer but inside seals are fine, Very warm $120 --- Quicksilver Synchro 4/3 Back Zip, size LARGE $120

Last edited:

Outside

Dec 12, 2021
Garden City, NY
Sorry for the price fluctuations but I haven't an idea where to price these, Condition is very good, to worn once and perfect-> The Quicksilver would bite my 18" neck.

Last edited:

kpd73

May 8, 2013
USA Rhode Island
Took a dice roll on a 4/3 E-Bomb here with @Outside
Stoked I did.

Older suit in close to new condition hits my doorstep with a pair of BG boots and Oneil gloves.
Shipped fast, arrived safe. Beyond as advertised.
Anyone here looking to grab gear or a board from him, pull that trigger.

Got to talk story with Dr Tom and he's legit the real deal.
Old school surfer who knows his stuff. Awesome time laughing and telling tales.

Thanks Dr.Tom- Hope to see you up here sometime.

Keith

Last edited:

Outside

Dec 12, 2021
Garden City, NY
Keith, I was very happy to hear that everything arrived quickly and in excellent condition. I like having additional dry wetsuits of different thicknesses ready for comfortable repeat sessions, but just have too many. I appreciate your taking the time to express your satisfaction with everything and I'm looking forward to surfing in RI again. Enjoy! -Dr.Tom

Outside

Dec 12, 2021
Garden City, NY
So, for those who've asked, I have several suits to cover varying water temps in more than one state. I'm just not planning on surfing in cold water any more. Hopefully one of these suits will allow someone to extend their season. They have been worn, rinsed inside and out, and dried in the shade, then turned inside out and hung again. At the end of each season they are washed with mild detergent, dried inside and out, and stored inside. -

Members online

No members online now.