bikes and longboards

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by nedsurf, Sep 26, 2019.

1. nedsurf

nedsurf Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2005
    Continuing downsizing/moving. I have a one wheel Wheelie trailer, and a Carver rack (the heavy duty one with the built in tandem rack) that I can make available to anyone local to Oceanside. Either one will carry at up to 10' board. Give me a shout if interested, no ship (sorry).

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    PeakMaster likes this.
  2. takedown

takedown Active Member

Jun 26, 2017
    Eugene, OR
    PM'ed about the carver rack.

3. nedsurf

Jan 22, 2005
    Looks like the carver rack is gone, but the trailer is still available.

4. nedsurf

Jan 22, 2005
    I also have a huge Costco tent, free to anyone that can use it. Perfect for family camping, or camping by yourself along with a dozen longboards ;>

5. Nubancho

Nubancho Active Member

Nov 16, 2016
    Orange County
    I also got the heavy duty Carver rack to carry around my logs but found that it's a little sketchy carrying anything over 8ft. Either the tail or nose will swing around and you have to position the board more forward because the back end of the board will hit the ground when you ride through a dip or something like that. Or...maybe I'm just doing it wrong :confused:

How did you get a big board on there while feeling secure and not bumping it against the ground?

6. japsom

japsom Active Member

Jan 8, 2016
    USA California
    I could use the tent!

7. nedsurf

Jan 22, 2005
    Rack and tent are gone, somebody come get the trailer. More to come.

8. nedsurf

Jan 22, 2005
    Continuing on, I am selling my well worn Jim Phillips Pig. 10'3", approx 3 1/8 thickness, many (many) great waves on this warrior. It isn't pristine by any means, has had the fin box replaced thanks to a rogue rock at Church one day, no soft spots, a few scrapes, cracks and scratches, but an amazing board than has earned it's reputation with a Phillips built fin. Clear with volan deck patch. Thinking $525, local only or you arrange all shipping (I'm overwhelmed with moving and other life challenges right now). Comes with a custom Midnight padded bag. Would really like this to go to a Jammer. PM me if interested, it's in Oceanside. Thanks

Attached Files:

9. nedsurf

Jan 22, 2005
    I can't take the Craigslist Wankers anymore. If the Phillips Pig can stay in the family I'll let someone here have it for $450.

Along those lines, who is the flipper(s) that many have talked about? I don't keep track of that as I haven't sold a board for years. Names will help me sort out who is contacting me and who to avoid.

I'll probably be listing a least one more board a little later this week, stay tuned. Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  10. Ricksurfin

Ricksurfin Active Member

Jun 9, 2019
    So Cal
    That’s a killer deal! Very admirable trying to avoid the flippers.