Being Reported

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by dgarland10, Apr 30, 2020.

1. shadydave

shadydave Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Ayer Ma USA
    He should be looking for a new job

2. nedsurf

nedsurf Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2005
  3. miscreant

miscreant Well-Known Member

May 20, 2016
    thank you for defending my freedom of speech, and my right to keep and bear arms (among other things).

I’m grateful to live in a community where i have a choice to (or not to) volunteer into armed service.

It seems you are convinced when you are told _____ by ______ that our privileges and freedoms are worthless. Ok. I now recognize you feel that way.

4. TonyPR

TonyPR Active Member

Aug 4, 2014
    Puerto Rico
    I have abstained from posting in my conspiracy post...

all I have to say is that the really, really wealthy folks who live here in PR (in a certain beach development on the North Shore), mostly mainland US PR residents who come to the island to benefit from the tax decretes, they do not wear masks and drive around the development in their golf carts hanging out at the beach and other spots (beaches here in PR are closed and surfers have been arrested and prosecuted with boards confiscated). Not in this development! Surfing is allowed for the privileged and wealthy (basically because police will not go in unless strictly necessary because they have private security).

Today I went for a small but fun bodysurf session at a reef inside this community, feeling safe from police harassment... if anyone wants to buy property here I can help you out jejeje, cheapest walk ups starting at $1.2M

...or you could just become a club member and have access for a one time lifetime fee of $70k and $700 monthly membership. You get access to pools beaches and golf courses jajaja

5. Artz

Artz Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2018
    Florida
    Rights and privileges come with responsibilities. I’m a Veteran I put some skin in the game. I know that in National emergency like this, we have to be responsible to get us over this pandemic. Rather come up with some Bullpuck campaign. Maybe you should go after the asshats that are so selfish they gathered in large groups. Did not obey the guild lines for re opening the Beach’s and parks. They are the real offenders here. Selfish spoiled babies that never did anything for anybody that did not serve their own spoiled lives.

6. Artz

Artz Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2018
    Florida
    Maybe you should go after those spoiled brats that did not feel like they should follow the rules in a national emergency they are the real Kooks.

7. Artz

Artz Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2018
    Florida
    Your right to Bare arms also comes with major responsibilities. Tell those working in the hospitals those that are on the edge of death from Covid19 that your personal Rights supercedes Their rights. You are one of those spoiled little children that takes little responsibility for yourself or others. Thank you very much for being a whinny selfish child in this time. Smells like somebody needs their diapers changed.

Surfertom likes this.
  8. miscreant

May 20, 2016

Stick and stones may break my bones ,but words will never hurt me.

^Your right to Bare arms...
    D1D4B3DD-B253-41A1-8A3F-EE0B7E2F586E.jpeg

Last edited: May 9, 2020
    cheyneskeezer likes this.
  9. russneversleeps

russneversleeps Member

Apr 20, 2007
    Brighton UK
    An out-of-control pandemic virus might though.

10. miscreant

May 20, 2016

True...might.....might not.