Beach House NJ Fall Boardswap...

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by njrider, Aug 28, 2016.

1. shadydave

shadydave Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Ayer Ma USA
    PeakMaster wrote:
    It was a Bahne, I did not look at it closely as my wallet was in lock down so I can't tell you anymore than that.

2. bonzer

bonzer Active Member

Mar 11, 2014
    USA New Jersey
    PeakMaster wrote:
    I checked it out but did not speak to the owner. It is a modern Bahne, I'd guess 2002-ish as I had one of that run. Nicely bladed rails in the tail. FU box. A nice shape in nice shape(!). And probably shapewright-shaped from what he said about mine.

[edit] Oh yeah -- it had a price of $450 marked in green tape on the tail when I looked at it (not shown in this picture). Very nice for the price! You might check with Eric for further details or if he can put you in contact (might even be a shop board!).

3. PeakMaster

PeakMaster Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey CMC
    bonzer wrote:
    Thanks bonzer. Now I wish I had gone...I would have dropped that on that board...I'm guesstimating it's about 9'4"-9-8"...or so. Anyone know the owner?

4. finnappy

finnappy Member

Aug 18, 2011
    USA New Jersey
    Sorry PeakMaster, but you missed out. I'm the new owner of the Bahne at that sweet price, but I'll be sure to keep you in mind if I ever part with it. Thanks to Eric for putting on yet another awesome swap it was great to see everybody

5. bonzer

bonzer Active Member

Mar 11, 2014
    USA New Jersey
    Nice score finappy! Enjoy it ...

6. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    Those Bahnes had Sam Cody pinlines too. All that I've seen were beauties.

7. PeakMaster

PeakMaster Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey CMC
    finnappy wrote:
    I respect your tastes Sir. What length is it? Is there a shapers signature?

8. ChuckyR

ChuckyR Member

Jan 23, 2012
    I have 2002, 10'6 Bahne that I believe shapewright- shaped but is signed by Bill Bahne. I picked up from a local guy who bought it from Roach. Love the board and don't see myself getting rid of it any time soon. Finappy, I think you are really going to like your new ride.

9. njrider

njrider Active Member

Jan 18, 2006
    USA New Jersey
    MDM wrote:
    Belongs to the Legendary local, Chris Brice.

10. njrider

njrider Active Member

Jan 18, 2006
    USA New Jersey
    mgarbutt wrote:
    Matt,Thanks for the kind words...I would love to meet you. Things get busy for me, so it's my fault. I'm humbled by the turnout each event and love seeing the surf community come together! Till next time.