Beach House -Fall 2012 Board Swap -

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by njrider, Aug 23, 2012.

1. njrider

njrider Active Member

Jan 18, 2006
    USA New Jersey
    9'6" Weber wood fin

Attached files
    [​IMG]

2. NJ Longboarder

NJ Longboarder Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Adding to the list:

9'4" Vintage Hansen pointed tail from Big Surf (wave park in Arizona) Good condition, just too much volume for me. Not connecting with the board.

3. njrider

njrider Active Member

Jan 18, 2006
    USA New Jersey
    9'9" Austin...Velzy Tribute Pig-style

Attached files
    [​IMG]

4. njrider

njrider Active Member

Jan 18, 2006
    USA New Jersey
    9'8" Velzy stock...awesome condition!

Attached files
    [​IMG]

5. Macilious

Macilious Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2010
    I have seen NJL's Hansen - its in great shape considering age and history and it has some nice girth to it.

I still have that JP Pig if anyone wants to see it or Nilius if you want to swap for dat Riddler you bought out from under me let me know...

6. Makawaosurfer93

Makawaosurfer93 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2007
    USA New Jersey
    That Austin and Velzy njrider posted are mine. I most likely will not be at the swap as my wife bought tickets to a play in the city that day, matinee of course. They are both listed at $750/OBO. Both are in great shape, the Austin has no heelies or anything on the deck, but did have some damage on the bottom and fin replaced. Originally well north of 1K. The Velzy was from CA, and has a lot of volume and has some normal heelies on deck. Both paddle very easily and have no concave. njrider will over see any possible sales day of swap, and I can be contacted via text with any questions/offers.

7. njrider

njrider Active Member

Jan 18, 2006
    USA New Jersey
    Looks like the weather is going to be nice...we may even see some waves!

For those of you that haven't been to the swap before, there are a few things...there is no charge for selling(everyone is resposible for the boards they bring)...you don't have to swap, you can sell, trade, buy or just display...bring something to put your boards on (blankets, boardbags) as it is outside...we keep things to surfboards and memorabilia...NO wetsuits, clothing, etc.

Being that we don't charge anything for people displaying and selling boards, what we ask is that all boards be USED and not NEW. This way they don't compete with the new boards we have in the shop...I'm sure everybody understands.

Most importantly, expect to have an awesome time...great people...great boards...Harry's unbelievable coffee and some really great food and drink!

8. NJ Longboarder

NJ Longboarder Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2005
    All the cool kids take the extra cash they make from selling boards out front and spend it in the shop. C'mon, you want to be cool don't you. I highly recommend the bing dharma.

eric - better stock up on can koozies. do we need a grill or is harpoon willys handling everything?

9. The Kid

The Kid Member

Dec 4, 2011
    USA New Jersey
    bringing the gary propper

10. NY Surfer

NY Surfer New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    USA New York
    Don't know Bay Head too well so if anyone plans on surfing before the swap let me know. Wouldn't mind getting an hour or 2 in the water before the festivities.