As a rule, most of you are complete douchebags that cannot surf very well

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by PeakMaster, Aug 11, 2010.

1. T-Bone

T-Bone Active Member

shapewright wrote:
    Webridder & Shapewright - I have an Ex wife and probably a few old girlfriends (before the ex wife), that think the same of me, so you're not alone in this: And I thought that was it, now I find out that Peak thinks that way about me too:shock:!! Guess I am just an equal opportunity offender. Having met a fair amount of other forum members I feel pretty decent about being thrown into the same Douchebag pool with you all!

Hey at least we are not in the Double Douchebag pool(well I mean yet, anyway) Kind of makes me think about Long Trail Brewing Co. - Double Bag Ale! A very nice medium bodied ale!

T

2. richard tator

richard tator New Member

Jan 22, 2006
    USA New Jersey
    He cant help himself, he's from north jersey. No offense to my friends from the north!

3. PeakMaster

PeakMaster Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey CMC
    T-Bone wrote:
    T-burger...shit happens in life. I used to work with a guy who got divorced and then remarried the same woman. WTF??? He was not the smartest guy I ever met. But that has to rank as one of the stupidest things.

4. Surfertom

Surfertom Active Member

I just wish Peak would say how he feels . . .

ST :cool:

5. Roy Stewart

Roy Stewart Active Member

Oct 1, 2004
    New Zealand
    shapewright wrote:
    Radical !

My two Great Great Aunts Usher owned a large block of houses in central Edinburgh ( No. 4 Sylvan place Edinburgh ), part of the vast Usher empire and built by my great great great Grandfather Andrew Usher who passed them on to the ladies on his death.

Anyway the two old spinsters shuffled off to be with their maker in 1953 leaving the property to my grandmother. The property was sold and she waited anxiously for the cheque. When it arrived it was for seventeen shillings and sixpence. . . the lawyers advised her that due to the fair rents act the property was worthless and due to be demolished.
    '
    It's now a National historic monument worth millions and is as sound as the day it was built, being made of solid stone.

F'ing lawyers.

:?

6. skeeter

skeeter New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    USA Delaware
    lawyers fill the double douchebag ranks. they fleece everybody, and they do it very well. ken starr, for example, fleeced american taxpayers for $60+ million for his monica lewinsky investigation of clinton. great result of justice there. i'm no clinton fan, or of any of the elected stoolies- dems, repubs, whatever, but that is an institutional fleecing right there. if you see a lawyer surf, feel free to drop in.

7. slosurf

slosurf Active Member

Sep 1, 2004
    USA Maryland
    skeeter wrote:
    Lumping all lawyers in one category is kind of ignorant, Skeeter. Sounds like a something that would come out of the mouth of that chick in the picture by your forum moniker.

8. deepsouth

deepsouth New Member

Feb 16, 2004
    USA
    I was going to stay out of this discussion but I had to interject. I have a very good friend who is a lawyer and he surfs. He is a good guy all around. It just goes to show, 99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

9. skeeter

skeeter New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    USA Delaware
    lawyers, next to politicians, are one of the most 'lumpable' groups. it's a toss up. was thinking of 99% in this case, as well. i know one lawyer who is fine and upstanding. hope slo was able to pick out the fact in my post. sixty mil for the firm, ken? my oh my, teach those pepperdine law students well.

10. applekat

applekat Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2007
    id say its about time to mix things up a lil'.......

[​IMG]