Artisa fin co-op

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by deemce, Oct 11, 2019.

1. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    I can’t recall any member posting 20-30 new threads during their first 30 days of membership. What could the reason be? We’ve been lead to believe it’s for inspiration, creativity, free thought, maybe even humor but I doubt that. Seems we have a new member who insists on teaching those of us who don’t know. Doesn’t matter the level of stoke or involvement we’ve had for 30, 40, 50, and even 60 years as avid surfers.

2. Oldmanparker

Oldmanparker Member

Nov 20, 2016
    Los Angeles
    Could be the best troll job ever. If it's real he created " floated" to defend himself. Epic

Spritzer likes this.
  3. walkingtheplank

walkingtheplank Active Member

Aug 2, 2004
    wherever i am
    LMFAO

4. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey
    Yes, but any internet forum has certain guidelines. There are subforums here for people that want to promote their businesses (Vendor Classifieds or the Buy/Sell/Trade subforums). Jamboards is far and away more mellow than any other forum I've ever been on. On those other ones, the snark factor is through the roof, and god forbid that you don't use the search tool before asking a question. Jamboards is a happy little forum that is very welcoming to newcomers, but once in a while, we'll get people that come in a little hot without first taking the time to observe the flow of how things go here.

It's a lot like this: Many years ago, I went to a buddy's wedding and there was an after-party in one of the hotel rooms. On my way to the party, I spotted a broken down bike stashed in the bushes. I thought it would be pretty fun to pull the bike out of the bushes and ride the bike straight into the hotel room with a rebel yell. Let's just say that I probably should have gone in and observed the vibe first before looking like a total asshat.

5. jbb

jbb Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Southern California

Bullshit is one word, not two.

walkingtheplank likes this.
  6. Spritzer

Spritzer Active Member

Apr 27, 2019
    Virginia Beach
    Troll level 9000, this guy is a pro.

Artisan Fin Co-Op likes this.
  7. Poseidon

Poseidon Active Member

Jan 12, 2018
    North County
  8. deemce

deemce Well-Known Member

May 18, 2010
    USA Pennsylvania
    [QUOTE="Chilly Willy,
    It's a lot like this: Many years ago, I went to a buddy's wedding and there was an after-party in one of the hotel rooms. On my way to the party, I spotted a broken down bike stashed in the bushes. I thought it would be pretty fun to pull the bike out of the bushes and ride the bike straight into the hotel room with a rebel yell. Let's just say that I probably should have gone in and observed the vibe first before looking like a total asshat.[/QUOTE]

LMFAO.