Artisa fin co-op

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by deemce, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Artisan Fin Co-Op

Artisan Fin Co-Op Active Member

482BC7E7-ECDB-4783-AAA9-DE3189617661.png Sheep or Seeker? It’s your choice amigo - your life

2. Artisan Fin Co-Op

EE28EF0A-52CF-4A32-98E6-2CE49E1B65DD.jpeg D6D68992-DFA8-40E6-8FA1-852515F14ADD.jpeg 4E52416D-73A6-4400-A129-32ED2B42B5EF.jpeg View attachment 14826 View attachment 14825 View attachment 14824 Just responding to your negative nature amigo as you’ve been negative since onset- sad really as it’s a community post and despite your
    Self involved keyboard action-have communicated with many wonderful folks
    Shame you don’t actively participate yet maintain your negative position but that’s your act- I’m sure it’s been a lifelong mantra for you
    I’ve included a few links here for you of peaceful spots to cleanse your negativity. I wish you happy thoughts and a wave filled day mi
    Amigo- please if there are rules to this site enlighten me on them as I thought it was a collective outreach and has been a joy communicating with many fun folks Please check these spots near you for spiritual rebirth - Namaste I wish you inner peace and as of yet have been awaiting your fin design so I can make you one- you’ve never responded to my offer-No time limit brother
    Draw it out with dimensions

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
  3. Artisan Fin Co-Op

B9DA490A-A549-4515-B99F-510EC49CBEAF.jpeg if there are rules
    Please wtf as you so started could you show me the link amigo
    Despite your braying I’m having a great time meeting lots of fun folks
    Isn’t that the idea? Appreciate your post - seek or bray - your choice

4. Artisan Fin Co-Op

Like to point out your amigo is the one who added 14 posts that were already posted. What’s the point of that? Just clogging up the pipeline of communication for own purposes.
    So relax and possibly the forum commander will stop . And we can communicate- as that’s the idea
    Everyone on this forum has a contribution exchange of ideas is paramount to evolve/ save for a disgruntled few but hey - that’s their vibe and they are entitled to it- just lose the profanity as it’s not pertinent and shows due cause of that posted negativity!

That’s the best part isn’t it? He gets to share and you don’t have to read. Yet you all have nothing good to say.[/QUOTE]

5. dingdong

dingdong Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    USA California
    just look at what you guys did to poor old Roy :(

walkingtheplank likes this.
  6. Artisan Fin Co-Op

7A2A9B17-EB20-4364-A9EF-D7AC1B1BDF9D.jpeg My apologies to Roy a splendid chap
    Unfortunately my Animal Chin side came out
    Forgive the digression .

7. JBorbone

JBorbone Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2017
    Belmar, NJ
    tread lightly "new member".. this isn't just a forum, it's a family. I see you throwing words at some very "real" folks. I mean no hostility, just trying to keep this space civil.

@Artisan Fin Co-Op in my completely subjective opinion, maybe the best way to promote your cool creations would be to create your own thread in the "Longboard/Surfing" board opposed to the "Classifieds" board. Similar to what exists for Fowler and the "Shapers Thread". This way you can organically grow interest in your designs and share thoughts about them without getting mixed up in the riffraff of the surfboard buying/selling/trading discussions. Fins have their place in this ecosystem but maybe it makes the most sense to keep them siloed from boards.

To that point, @longboardmaster perhaps it makes sense to rename the "Vendors" Thread to "Surfboard Accessories" since the Vendors thread is completely unused. This way the Fins / Bags / Wetsuits and other cool stuff have a dedicated classifieds while the Surfboards have their own dedicated classifieds. A deviation might prevent folks from feeling as though there's too much "noise" in the Surfboard Classifieds section which seems to have given birth to all of this hostility.

8. Veterano

Veterano Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2013
    oh man, spit the tea on the keyboard. :D

Lackosense and Croweater like this.
  9. Veterano

Veterano Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2013
    "He’s an interesting character"? What a laugh. Just recycled 60s tripe put through ana very irritating filter. You his alter ego? Because this guy's posts are jumping the shark like no others.

Croweater likes this.