Anyone interested in a street cruiser like this, , , ,??

dingpatch

Apr 2, 2014
Florida USA
I've got a ton of wood cut and ready to go. All glueing will be done with biscuits. Sealed, and with fine crushed glass on the deck for traction. Length? Width? I'll work up some good Jammer pricing. Although, , , , shipping aint cheap no more ($25+).

dingpatch

Apr 2, 2014
Florida USA
A Hamboard would be not too hard but, the shipping would end up being The Mother. I'll do some figuring.

Here's the latest, , , , a "replica" of a Hobie Super Surfer; 34 inch, 7 3/4 wide. Virgin Islands Mahogany and Aspen.

takedown

Jun 26, 2017
Eugene, OR
Hey dingpatch, the boards are beautiful.

Don't sweat the hamboard, I'm going to end up buying one on sale. I'm thinking I'll talk to you about a more manageable board that I might throw some carver trucks on. Keep the pics coming.

surf4food

Feb 10, 2017
San Diego
I've got a ton of wood cut and ready to go. All glueing will be done with biscuits. Sealed, and with fine crushed glass on the deck for traction. Length? Width? I'll work up some good Jammer pricing. Although, , , , shipping aint cheap no more ($25+).

Reminds me of sher

Reminds me of Sherman's Shrimp.