Any Rich Harbour fans out there?

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by nedsurf, Oct 6, 2019.

1. nedsurf

nedsurf Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2005
    I have a Harbour HP-1 Pope Bisect board that was hand shaped and signed by Rich, manufacture date 6-27-97. According to Rich on the old Harbour forum he did 12 of these, I am not aware of any that are still around besides this one. I've had it for many years, rode it back then, rode great but has been in storage since. A little discoloration/patina but looks great, has a ding from shipping on the deck that was repaired. Comes with original fin, bag, and hardware. You could surf it today if you want.

Asking $750. 20191002_103731.jpg 20191002_133856.jpg 20191002_133910.jpg 20191002_133953.jpg

The board is in Oceanside. I will try to remove the wax for more pictures, but these show the condition of the board. This would make a great wall hanger for a collector or business, price is both fair and firm so please don't low-ball me.

I can drop off for shipping, the original bag is pretty good for travel/shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

OCSURFER32 likes this.
  2. nedsurf

Jan 22, 2005
  3. Tenfooter

Tenfooter Active Member

Nov 12, 2014
    USA Rhode Island
    That’s unreal!!
    I just came from Peru
    And took a Harbout banana , also a pope.
    And it saved me.
    There’s almost NO decent longboards around to rent
    So I took this one to check it out
    And I checked it as a regular bag
    So I paid zero
    Great gig for travel

4. nedsurf

Jan 22, 2005
    So buy my board, collector and rider material here. There aren't any more of these, ever. Rich shaped them, then sent them over to Pope where they were promptly cut in half. Something strangely fascinating about that.

Heck, the original HP fins are a collector item. Used it on a couple of boards and the flex/drive was pretty cool, but it belongs to this board. Cheers!