Andreini Stoke

Adamclimbs

May 26, 2017
Santa Cruz
Stoked! These came out really nice.
7'10" Veequero
9'6" Vaquero
Marc mentioned his recent realization that wider tails work better on the edge boards. I had him make the 7'10" in his vee template after riding the one he made for Mateo this spring. Equally stoked on the 9'6"!
IMG_2059.jpg
IMG_2060.jpg
IMG_2063.jpg

eggrider

Feb 25, 2020
Bay Area

Adamclimbs

May 26, 2017
Santa Cruz
Amazing looking boards!! By your results, sounds like it's not a team-only model?
Wait... I'm not on the Team?! Cash is King. I bought my way in.

I guess this Vee template is public knowledge now. Basically like a smaller Mcvee or MP+. He said he's had this template a very long time and used it very few times. It's not the "Baby" greenough template like I suspected. I'll let you know how awful it is in the near future.

heavymetalshop

Nov 29, 2020
Venice Beach, CA
Wait... I'm not on the Team?! Cash is King. I bought my way in.

I guess this Vee template is public knowledge now. Basically like a smaller Mcvee or MP+. He said he's had this template a very long time and used it very few times. It's not the "Baby" greenough template like I suspected. I'll let you know how awful it is in the near future.
Extremely interested to hear more about this!

BigTurbo68

Jul 13, 2020
LA
Tried my friend’s 9’4 magic Sam again on shoulder high rollers. Got one wave in particular that connected a long long ways. That board really loves the pocket! Almost has me doing some bad financial math. Does the Sam only come in the low 9’ length? Seems like a 10’ would be an ideal cruiser.

andrew-

Apr 11, 2019
Ventura, CA
Tried my friend’s 9’4 magic Sam again on shoulder high rollers. Got one wave in particular that connected a long long ways. That board really loves the pocket! Almost has me doing some bad financial math. Does the Sam only come in the low 9’ length? Seems like a 10’ would be an ideal cruiser.
Up to 9'10" per his site: https://www.andreinisurfboards.com/magic-sam

What fin and fin size was in your buddy's 9'4?

eggrider

Feb 25, 2020
Bay Area
Consensus on the magic size for Vaquero is around 7'2".

What's the magic size for Double Enda?

What's the magic size for Special K?

January is coming...