Andreini Stoke

aporta

Nov 15, 2019
Brooklyn
A few of you might remember me regrettably selling this one at the end of last year. Ended up doing a trade plus the cash I needed from a buddy and sold the 2 Andreinis from the trade on here as well. My buddy was recently in same position as me and offered her back to me. She’s home for good now.

11’ Scimtar
This looks spectacular

justsomedude

Feb 12, 2020
Los Angeles
Love the color on this. Ride report plz
Late ride report on the 8' DE: Board feels like a hull mixed with an egg, at least from my experience. Definitely really carve-y for the length. Have taken it out in overhead beach breaks up north and knee to shoulder days at points and beach breaks nearby and seems fun all around, although it wouldn't be my go to for overhead waves. The A flex Marc sent goes really well pushed an inch from the top. Thought about selling it at first because of overlap, but looks like I'm going to keep it.

Have only ridden longer McVee's a couple of times in small beach break, so can't really make too much of a comparison since I know a lot of people ask.

kclibman

May 23, 2018
L.A. County
While I’m waiting for my 7’9” Vaquero to be Pendo’d, got this in a trade from a Jammer - 7’0” Vaquero with slightly pulled in nose, 101 bites, fuller rails and heavier glassing schedule. Should be great for winter with a Dobson or A-Flex, conditions depending.
DFBDAB43-68BA-4ECF-AAD0-FBB317D7FE65.jpeg
C948F762-9692-4B79-B752-C83AF33776A9.jpeg

Proper_Mode

Jan 8, 2016
USA California
While I’m waiting for my 7’9” Vaquero to be Pendo’d, got this in a trade from a Jammer - 7’0” Vaquero with slightly pulled in nose, 101 bites, fuller rails and heavier glassing schedule. Should be great for winter with a Dobson or A-Flex, conditions depending.
View attachment 35336 View attachment 35335

I'm no expert and not sure if it's the angle, but really digging how this tail looks a little more pulled than others.