Andreini Stoke

fluidworks

Dec 1, 2019
San Luis Obispo, CA
Just met Marc off the 101 on his way through SLO as he was kind enough to bring me down my new Vaquero.

8'8" x 22 3/4" x 3 1/4"
Only extras are volan (even though I'm kicking myself for forgetting the deck patch) and extra foiled rails.

What an absolute beauty this board is. Last time I spoke to Marc in person I was a teenager at the SB Beach House, so it was great to get a chance to speak and share the stoke over boards. He sent me the new pricing list, and I'm excited to put my deposit down on a glider, wait list is about 7 months currently.

Attachments

• IMG_2406.jpg
    IMG_2406.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_2403.jpg
    IMG_2403.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_2405.jpg
    IMG_2405.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_2426.jpg
    IMG_2426.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 148

DKNJ

Mar 20, 2016
Ocean, NJ
Just met Marc off the 101 on his way through SLO as he was kind enough to bring me down my new Vaquero.

8'8" x 22 3/4" x 3 1/4"
Only extras are volan (even though I'm kicking myself for forgetting the deck patch) and extra foiled rails.

What an absolute beauty this board is. Last time I spoke to Marc in person I was a teenager at the SB Beach House, so it was great to get a chance to speak and share the stoke over boards. He sent me the new pricing list, and I'm excited to put my deposit down on a glider, wait list is about 7 months currently.
She’s a beauty, congrats.

billypilgrim

Sep 4, 2018
Wilmington

8'8" x 22 3/4" x 3 1/4"

Sweet ride. Have a shot of the foil?

fluidworks

Dec 1, 2019
San Luis Obispo, CA
After a few stellar days of surf I can give a proper board report.

This weekend was absolutely excellent here on the central coast. I had double sessions saturday and sunday at my favorite, regular spot.

Saturday was 5-6 with the occasional 7'+ clean up set. The board immediately felt right under my body paddling. Slight concerns of being more narrow than I'm used to went out the window when I paddled out. Floated me well, turned easily, and let me into the waves early. Even though the waves were ample sized, they were also their usual fat, fairly sloped shape. I sat way outside and was able to scratch in, getting into position early and working the whole face to my benefit. I usually don't click with a board first session, but the 8'8" did that for me.

Sunday morning was incredible, to say the least. 4-5' with 6'+ cleanup sets, light offshore grooming and beautiful weather. Similar experience to Saturday, except with overall cleaner conditions and a tide push to help. I can confidently say I got one of the best waves I've ever ridden at my favorite spot, from far outside all the way to a smooth kickout at the sand. Several hundred yards, connecting every section with full rail engaged arcing turns.

I've ridden several of Marc's boards over the years, but I may have found my magic sled.

Last edited: