Andreini Stoke

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by scnate, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Ticowannabe

Ticowannabe Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2012
    Dynaglyder wrote:
    Those are fine boards...
    welcome, as JBB says, to the Andreini Army.
    On top of the amazing shapes, Marc has been very communicative, informative and stoked in all of our conversations...really takes a deep interest in your satisfaction.

2. kiwi

kiwi Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2007
    I've have seen Vaqueros in many lengths now, somewhere from 6'6 to 9,6. It must be a very versatile shape. Has anyone talk to M

3. kiwi

kiwi Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2007
    I've have seen Vaqueros in many lengths now, somewhere from 6'6 to 9'6. It must be a very versatile shape. Has anyone talk to Marc about or know if Marc recomeneds a length where the Vaquero performs at it best?

4. Ticowannabe

Apr 25, 2012
    i know he shapes vaq's to 10'2 for sure, ask jbb and semp 'cause they have that length. I am going to ask marc another question today so i will see what he says on your length question, but i am going to guess it will vary with body size and wave characteristics.

5. kiwi

kiwi Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Thanks.If it helps i'm 6'1 and 175, surf 95% beach breaks.Cheers.

6. Wade In The Waves

Wade In The Waves Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    USA North Carolina
    Mine is 10'3" good Sir. Don't sell her short. Haha.

Kiwi, just email or call Marc and explain what you want to be able to do with the board as well as your size and where you surf. He is a very genuine individual and will dial in the perfect board for you.

7. Ticowannabe

Apr 25, 2012
    mandreini@andreini.com

8. Salty

Salty Member

May 1, 2010
    USA California
    Soooo stoked on Marc Andreini. First class gentleman and master shaper. He's been shaping longer than most and his boards are pure magic.

Where and when is the next Andreini Army meet up? Because I am so there!

9. jbb

jbb Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Southern California
    Salty, there are three or four of us that hit Church or north San Diego county on Sunday mornings for DP. Also, we're working on coordinating an opportunity or two to surf with Marc next October when he's down here for the International Board Show (providing it happens again in Del Mar)

Also, I have about a half dozen of his long gliders in various lengths which you are welcome to try.

PM me your phone number and we'll loop you in.

10. Knots

Knots Active Member

Oct 19, 2008
    USA Southern New Jersey
    JBB is right on, you should always attend Sunday morning services. You never know who you'll run into at "Church". ;)

[​IMG]