Andreini Stoke

michael

Apr 19, 2017
NJ
No argument here - but lets be honest most boards when new cost well around a grand. Most after surfed, DINGED, pressure dinged, and then turned over do not ask for new board price. So thats the part that pisses me off.
Be mad about inflation, not people trying to cope. As a friend of mine likes to say, "No" is a full sentence.

messierishome

Oct 15, 2020
San Francisco
Can't agree with you. Anyone I can think of that I want to get a custom from is well over that.
We are either getting caught up in semantics or you and I genuinely disagree - which Im fine with. To clarify my position - I don't care if you paid 1300$ for your new board if you surfed it dinged it are reselling it for virtually the same price thats crooked in my book.

michael

Apr 19, 2017
NJ
I guess I just think it's weird when people get peeved about the price people are selling things for. There is nothing crooked about selling something you own for any price you want.

There might something crooked with people thinking surfboards are too sacred to sell at whatever price they care to sell them for.

Adamclimbs

May 26, 2017
Santa Cruz
Not even gonna speculate at this juncture. A lot can change in that timeframe. Haha.

Okay, fine. As of this writing, it could be a big gunny glidery thing. Or maybe a veequero edge. Or maybe both?
I would support either of those choices. Both of my edge boards that I received a few months ago are worth every penny I paid. Absolutely worth it.