A skate board that resembles surfing.

log donkey

Sep 8, 2004
USA California
marinedude

http://www.longboard.net/complete.htm

i this forum used to link to longboard.net when you clicked on the yellow/black JAM logo but they had some problems with the forum server i think and made some changes

Bighouse

Feb 21, 2012
East End, Long Island
I know they are expensive...but has anyone ever tried the hamboards?

6'6 Model is FUN!

Skip the land paddle though, if you can't get this thing going you shouldn't be skating.

finnappy

Aug 18, 2011
USA New Jersey
Bighouse wrote:
I know they are expensive...but has anyone ever tried the hamboards?

6'6 Model is FUN!

Skip the land paddle though, if you can't get this thing going you shouldn't be skating.
I have to agree. I have a Hamboard and it is the greatest thing I have ever bought! It carves better than any other board I have, and is endless fun when the waves go flat.

Wade In The Waves

Mar 23, 2012
USA Watkinsville, GA
I have two Hamboards. A Bamboo Classic and a Pescadito. The Classic is great for working on your cross stepping and as questioned before, the wheels are big enough that you won't eat it if you hit a pebble. I normally ride mine barefoot unless I'm in a rough parking lot. I didn't like the Pescadito the first time I rode it, but I love it now. It's great for pumping. They are very expensive, but watch craigslist. I bought the classic for $250 brand new off of Craigslist and got my Pescadito from a guy I surfed a contest with for $100. I love them. At retail, I would not have bought them though. I think the ones from this site look pretty nice and a good deal.

OCSURFER32

Feb 15, 2004
West Palm Beach
I have the 6'8" Hamboard and agree its a x steppin machine. Also got mine used with broken trucks. Got the new trucks and i have $150 wrapped up in it !!! Deal for sure