a note from the source.

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by Guest, Mar 13, 2013.

1. EcBob

EcBob New Member

Jul 9, 2011
    Roy Stewart wrote:
    Yes sculptors like Ray charge an arm and a leg plus your first born for their work.... BUT they are not tacky enough to talk about it.

Ray treats money like Fight Club, first rule of money, you don't talk about money.

and Ray read between the lines on the, "Why son you have the makings of a fine trial lawyer" comment made to you. First of all SMUKES was correct, that comment by you oozed gay, but secondly those around you were REALLY saying, "Ray that liberal arts degree in philosophy is worthless, get a usable degree.

2. jonzer

jonzer New Member

May 21, 2005
    Roy Stewart wrote:
    My point about the money is a practical one. Your spinning your wheels with this libel nonsense unless your willing to lose a lot of money paying a lawyer.

3. Finward

Finward Active Member

Jan 16, 2012
    USA
    Ray is a troll anybody defending him has no idea of the history behind this troll and the last decade of attitude and BS he has spread on every board that can tolerate him. So before you start saying that he's being attacked go read some of his history on this board and others.

The point Ray keeps missing is he has to prove that this libel case of his has a cash value not just that he gives a shit since that has no value.

4. Roy Stewart

Roy Stewart Active Member

Oct 1, 2004
    New Zealand
    jonzer wrote:
    You say that you are a trial lawyer but you are not reading carefully.

I have never for a moment suggested that there will, or should be, an actual court case. That would be a ridiculous course of action.

What I've been doing is saying that certain pieces of evidence would be admitted in court i.e. they are of such a standard.

If there's a case it is right here on the forum,and it should be clear to anyone with a logical mind that either Scott Hulet wrote a libelous letter, or that Mike Black wrote it and signed it on Scott's behalf.

5. SMUKES

SMUKES Active Member

Jun 23, 2009
    USA California
    WE SEE, WE JUDGE...

Attached files
    [​IMG]

6. Roy Stewart

Roy Stewart Active Member

Oct 1, 2004
    New Zealand
    In your case the picture is upside down.