9'8 Tyler Point FS (SOLD!)

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Squid, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Macilious

Macilious Active Member

Jun 15, 2010
    So let me tell you what makes this forum special.

Squid and I talked about the board, he had some people interested. The board fell to me and Squid delivers the board to NJLongboard (about 75 min drive) and lets me mail a check. Who on the internet delivers a board without payment! No one but you marvelous people! Toss in an assist from NJL and this is why I am proud to of our community here. YOU ROCK!

Hopefully that 3rd party post dated check reaches Squid in the next couple weeks!

2. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    Congratulations on the purchase!!

3. Squid

Squid Active Member

Dec 19, 2011
    The difference between transactions on craigslist and jamboards is so profound. I few months back I bought used $15 board bag from a guy on craigslist. We met at a storage facility, he was late, and angry and wouldn't even go get the bag from the unit until I showed him the cash. While every board I have bought or sold here has been an absolute pleasure and for that reason, a jamboard discount is always well worth it in my opinion. Still amazed that after dropping and picking up about 5 or 6 boards from NJL's house(s), I still have not met him in person. Talk about trust.

4. NJ Longboarder

NJ Longboarder Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2005
    I'm always trusting with Jammers. We will catch up with each other some day. I'm sure we've met without even knowing it.

I have to get the code for Mac's garage for board drop off so we might have to throw a kegger over there one night this week. I'll put it up on the facebooks and call it an Area 51 pre-storming party. Should get a decent sized crowd.

deemce, Andrew Johnson and shadydave like this.