9'8 Cooperfish Sold .... thanks for everything ... $760 and 30 pack Miller light !!!

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by GearHeadNJ, Apr 23, 2017.

1. shadydave

shadydave Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Ayer Ma USA
    Well like I said yesterday the swap is the largest gathering of Jamboard members on the east coast, the only problem is half of them don't know the other half is there. o_O

2. GearHeadNJ

GearHeadNJ New Member

Apr 5, 2016
    USA New Jersey
    Okay ...before we all start to bash people you guys don't know me and some people tend to stand tall hiding behind a keyboard... I do like the board but unfortunately I ordered new board yesterday. I am not looking to flip boards for profit but unfortunately if you ask a $1.00 someone offers you .50 ... so yes I started high...

And as for logfather" I didn't beat you down even a cent I gave you full price what you wanted.. . I was planning on keeping it or passing it off to a friend of mine but he bailed ...

I have donated a ton of boards to kids and friends kids that don't have a penny and want to try surfing ... so fucck all of you that talk karma .....

If you don't like the price don't buy it I am fine with it ...

3. LogFather

LogFather Active Member

Jul 20, 2015
    USA
    Sounds like you feel pretty bad about the whole thing... Never said you "beat me down a cent" just corrected you on the make and model and agreed that it took one session to fall in love with the board... Assuming you rode it before you posted and wished you luck on the sale... sorry guess I would have liked to see it go to someone who wanted the board at fair swap price rather than see it passed off as someone's board and peddled for a buck 25 more than it sold for

jbb and Stef like this.
  4. waveslider

waveslider Active Member

Jun 3, 2005
    USA California
    This belongs in the board flippers sub forum. Mods: Please move

LogFather and aloha73 like this.
  5. aloha73

aloha73 Active Member

Jun 19, 2004
    LA, CA
    How many people just double checked for a flippers sub?:)

6. GearHeadNJ

GearHeadNJ New Member

Apr 5, 2016
    USA New Jersey
    Sold .... thanks for keeping thread at the top ..... $760 and 30 pack Miller light !!!... I am actually drinking one as read all your responses ....

7. NJ Longboarder

NJ Longboarder Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2005
    i just sold a bunch of kids a 30 pack for 10 bucks. don't tell me they flipped it for more!

sightpoint and pefa like this.
  8. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    Tracks covered.........nicely edited. Now back to creative boardflipping.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    pefa likes this.
  9. sightpoint

sightpoint Active Member

Jan 28, 2014
    2' and onshore
    People drink Miller Light?

pefa likes this.
  10. Croweater

Croweater Active Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Carlsbad, CA