9'8 Cooperfish Sold .... thanks for everything ... $760 and 30 pack Miller light !!!

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by GearHeadNJ, Apr 23, 2017.

1. GearHeadNJ

GearHeadNJ New Member

Apr 5, 2016
    USA New Jersey
    This board is super clean couple heel indents ... amazing noserider only reason for selling have my eye on something else

Located in central New Jersey ..... $925.00

Some people are saying its a v-bottom model some people saying it is a devise ... I have no idea i dont rember but the bitch rides great !!!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  2. twills

twills Member

Apr 2, 2017
    Santa Barbara
    Sent you a PM, if your interested in maybe shipping to cali hit me up! Super into it, thanks!

3. NJ Longboarder

NJ Longboarder Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Was this board at the swap? If so I think its a device model, but that is just looking at it as it walked past.

4. FirstPointEric

FirstPointEric Well-Known Member

Indeed, that's a Device, no doubt. Beautiful board, good luck with the sale.

5. LogFather

LogFather Active Member

Jul 20, 2015
    USA
    its a cooperdesigns device not a cooperfish vbottom sorry to burst any bubbles... matt calvani(not to take away from matts shapes dudes a foam wizard) shaped it not Gene... does ride great I loved it before I sold it to you at the swap yesterday for a fair price of $800 and saw it on cl for $925 by the time I got home, but hey only took me one session to love that board when I picked it up. good luck with the sale though

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    Stef, sightpoint, T-Bone and 2 others like this.
  6. 306Bing

306Bing Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2015
    OCNJ
    ...and we're left to flipping boards against our fellow jammers for a buck. Man, that's some bad ass Karma. Seems to be going around

pefa, T-Bone and LogFather like this.
  7. NJ Longboarder

NJ Longboarder Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2005
    how much do you want for that vpin your scored on craigslist?

8. T-Bone

T-Bone Active Member

WOW - yeah Bad Karma (as 306Bing said) that I have to say appears to me as a not so cool move.

9. 306Bing

306Bing Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2015
    OCNJ
    ...and like I said, why I would "ONLY" trade it. I am not going to profit off of the board. If I had to sell it I think I made it clear to others, I would make it right with the guy. I had no idea what it was worth when I bought it. And how's he knows how it rides if he bought it 2 hours before posting.