60's tandem boards

garagefull

Feb 22, 2004
Santa Cruz
Anybody know much about them? I know of a 60's Hansen tandem board in need of a new home. I think it is only the second vintage tandem board I've come across. Send me a DM if you have any interest or any suggestions on how to sell it. Thanks!

Dawnpatrol

May 7, 2006
PNW
Anybody know much about them? I know of a 60's Hansen tandem board in need of a new home. I think it is only the second vintage tandem board I've come across. Send me a DM if you have any interest or any suggestions on how to sell it. Thanks!
I’d call Steve Boehne at Infinity Surf in Dana. Him and his wife have been involved in Tandem Competition for literally decades and may be able to give you some guidance on finding a new home for the board.

garagefull

Feb 22, 2004
Santa Cruz
I’d call Steve Boehne at Infinity Surf in Dana. Him and his wife have been involved in Tandem Competition for literally decades and may be able to give you some guidance on finding a new home for the board.
Thanks for the tip, DP, that's a good suggestion. My other thought was that with all that foam, it would make a great SUP/glider fighter! Could be dangerous in the wrong hands...

OCSURFER32

Feb 15, 2004
West Palm Beach
Not 60’s but likely 80’s
1BAA3085-916C-4915-9AA5-032B6DF8AD77.jpeg

Bruce Fowler

Jul 28, 2018
California
Let me look on stringer for such Data !!!!
Have it scanned & they can tell you exactly (LMAO).
As far as that......... stringer. Damn, look at the grain in that piece of lumber..... almost looks like a sh-tload of smaller stringers glued together like I do in my Balsa "Paralmas".

My back just hurts, looking at this beast........ hope you have a caddy w/big wheels to roll it down to the water's edge. Hope you know a good chiropractor.