6'0" Mandala Microlight Super Stubbie for trade

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by kclibman, Nov 6, 2019.

1. kclibman

kclibman Well-Known Member

May 23, 2018
    L.A. County
    Putting this beaut up for trade - I'm just riding my poly ASQ so much more right now and this is collecting dust.

6'0" x 21.25" x 2.625", ridden maybe ten times overall (twice by me), Microlight construction with no dings, repairs, and a couple super light pressures. True Ames Timmy Patterson thruster set and FCS G-QX quad rears included. Board is located in LA County.

Looking to trade for Christenson, Tyler Warren, Mandala, Furrow or Lovelace midlengths over 6'6" (anyone have a Flat Tracker or C-Bucket single fin around?), or a Christenson, Tyler Warren or Takayama longboard of similar value. Willing to drive for the right board, not looking to ship right now unfortunately.

This is my second Justin Ternes-wrapped board and they're insane; would love for this to go to a Jammer. Thanks!

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/spo/7014950723.html

BrazilButtNut and JMJackFish like this.
  2. kyle

kyle Active Member

Jun 2, 2010
    Respectfully you should sit on this one. It’s a beaut. I love my MLSS

3. kclibman

May 23, 2018
    L.A. County
    Totally would but I bought it in place of an ASQ I got ride of a while back, and finally found another of the same size (5'10"). Definitely more in the winter midlength market.

4. kyle

kyle Active Member

Jun 2, 2010
    Right on. Good plan. Makes sense!
    For all you buyers out there this thing will add major glide to your slide. It’s my secret weapon of the quiver.

kclibman likes this.
  5. dingdong

dingdong Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    USA California
    dang...soooooo tempting

6. kyle

kyle Active Member

Jun 2, 2010
    Do it DD! Do it!

7. kclibman

May 23, 2018
    L.A. County
    If you'd like to buy outright, DD, PM me and I'll cut a deal for a Jammer.

8. dtorrent

dtorrent Active Member

Jun 21, 2004
    How is the dark color vs wax in the summer? Is there something special about this technology that makes is different/better than any other dark boards? Or is this going to turn into a gooey wax/delam nightmare here in South Carolina? Water temps here in the summer hit 85 degrees, air usually the same if not hotter. Do you have to be crazy careful about heat like with XTR boards? thanks!

9. JMJackFish

JMJackFish Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2016
    USA North Carolina
    Mine is a wax melter. I ended up scuffing it up and painting the top white which has been great. The technology is amazing. Board is super light and responsive. I'd get another in a hot second.

10. dingdong

dingdong Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    USA California
    thanks Kclibman, I appreciate the offer, I'll hit you up if I decide I want it

kclibman likes this.