Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by twills, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Fishy

Fishy Active Member

Aug 22, 2014
    Twills (33 messages 4 likes)
    Senior Grom (1596 posts, 196 likes)

I love that the new guy starts his rant with: 'if you don't have anything good to say... ' then tells SG to get the hell out of here if he doesn't like his brothers sexy belly and bragging about all the good vibes he delivers.

The pics don't bother me. The rant is lame. Overcompensating?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  2. strez

strez Active Member

Mar 23, 2012
    Hamilton, Massachusetts
    Well said, Fishy.

This is a great corner of the internet, largely without the drama found elsewhere. Let's keep it that way.

3. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    My humble apology to brothers and sisters all.

4. twills

twills Member

Apr 2, 2017
    Santa Barbara
    Who came to who with negativity? Are you guys serious? Or just retarded? I posted a nice and friendly post. If you don't like a males body who happened to be in the background of a photo You think it's cool to talk shit and bring negativity to a thread where I'm trying to sell or trade a board? Keep that to yourself senior grom. like a little belly? Really? You ever been to the beach? That's where the bad vibes came from. Who likes disrespect? That was no advice? That's starting shit. I retaliated to bad vibes, I reacted. Didn't start. There's a difference you bunch of kooks. find something better with your time in my opinion this is what ruins this websights beauty. Kooks being able to talk shit for no reason, senior grom had no interest in my board just negativity for the post. Not chill and I'm not trying to win a popularity contest by who has more "likes" lol if anyone has doubt ask someone who's actually done a deal or trade with me. Pure good vibes. Any one popping by to talk shit? Yah probably bad vibes. Duh

Croweater likes this.
  5. McQuad

McQuad Active Member

Dec 30, 2016
    Fernandina beach
  6. jbb

jbb Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Southern California
    Damn Twills, you're serious AF. Pretty sure the OG Grom was just messing with ya, bro. He's got a great sense of humor. Lighten up, dude. No one gives a shite bout your shirtless brother. Hilarious!!! Hahaha. Good luck with the sale, broham. Aloha!

twills likes this.
  7. twills

twills Member

Apr 2, 2017
    Santa Barbara
    wow a respectable comment! Some legit dudes after all haha but I just didn't see any point of that or a "just playin" or any humor in the way it was put, always a bummer having your post bombed on from some dude popping by with no interest but I guess I have to get use to the haters! Hahah it's all groovy and in the end your fully right and I'm over it. Pretty silly lol Thread closed, But hey good looking brother thanks for love

8. jbb

jbb Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Southern California
    Pretty sure Senior Grom meant no harm or maliciousness. I read his comment as wise crack. That's all.

There are many solid guys and gals here. Actually, its remarkable how many really good friends I've made through this forum. If ever in San Diego, Twills, hit me up and we'll get a Jam crew together for a session. We love to share the stoke.

9. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey
    Phew! Good thing he didn't say "herky-jerky".

deemce, McQuad and jbb like this.
  10. twills

twills Member

Apr 2, 2017
    Santa Barbara
    yeah no I definitely don't dig the way this went, but it's all good! And I appreciate the good vibes And I fully respect everything you have to say. Definitely a rad forum with a lot of cool things to offer. Figuring it all out hahah but all the transactions have been super smooth, legit dudes def met a few buddies even my main man Joe from Rhode Island was the first one to mention this websight when He got one of my boards a while and I've come to realized there's a bunch of hommies on here I've done some trades with and surfed with haha all good stuff. And last note to Senior Grom.. honestly I just clicked your box (still new) and realized your 67 years old. I'm not trying to be a some punk ass. I Have nothing but respect for my elders. And With that being said you can express your point of views and diss on brother brennan all you want hahaha I apologize for the Disrespect, may the past be the past

Any one else don't diss my brother B! He'll be modeling more boards. Hahahahahah just kidding