Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by twills, Jun 9, 2017.

1. twills

twills Member

Apr 2, 2017
    Santa Barbara
    Thread closed

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  2. McQuad

McQuad Active Member

Dec 30, 2016
    Fernandina beach
    I'll take the blue one ☝️

3. twills

twills Member

Apr 2, 2017
    Santa Barbara
    Blues not for sale or trade sorry, my perfect size, but just for minor comparisons I included that picture of the bing next to it. Big influence on genes beautiful boards

4. McQuad

McQuad Active Member

Dec 30, 2016
    Fernandina beach
    Ya, figured. I think bing factory did the cooper designs

twills likes this.
  5. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    Market your board sales with less skin next time dude. Seriously icky

shadydave likes this.
  6. twills

twills Member

Apr 2, 2017
    Santa Barbara
    Your parents ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say, keep it to yourself? seniorgrom lol by skin I'm not sure if your trying to diss on the passion that I have for my boards or my buddy stretching shirtless in the background haha but either way whatever kook focus on the board not the dude. and thanks for the insult but if your not into it that's cool, move along, Carry on grom grom go flame some other internet stuff cuz I wasnt asking any for any advice or insults lol

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  7. ac95

ac95 Active Member

Jun 3, 2014
    Los Angeles,California
    If the male form makes anyone in this forum uncomfortable, you may want to consider a different activity...just saying.;)

twills likes this.
  8. twills

twills Member

Apr 2, 2017
    Santa Barbara
    ^^ touché hahaha Plus my brother is one sexy dude don't hate! Ima make sure to get him to model for my next post just for you lol

9. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    Just trying to help you sell your wares. Never saw any boards for sale pics like those. Oh and the thread title too. Hmmmm? Good Luck.

10. twills

twills Member

Apr 2, 2017
    Santa Barbara
    wasn't aware of how focused some people are on the backgrounds of the pics instead of the boards, either way you can get out of here with that crap dissin my brother lol that's a joke for one and I'm still laughing about how you called him "icky" haha and for two I've never had a problem bringing the good vibes and making sells and trades over the years on Craigslist and more recently on here. This board won't be up for long and that was some pure un needed negative "advice". Bad vibes grom. Go find some waves.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017