2011 NJ Spring Swap/Sale - Sunday April 10th 9am - ???

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by NJ Longboarder, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Nilus

Nilus Active Member

Jun 30, 2008
    Just wanted to echo all the positivity and chip in some additional thanks. Had a great time again ... and if anything, the event seemed even better attended this time around!

Plus, I scored that funkiest of Riddlers so I'm especially stoked. Weird that we both used to live in Jupiter and somehow made it up north to find each other. And the absurdity of a little 135'lber riding that log will only make the question mark more appropriate.

Nilus

2. slosurf

slosurf Active Member

Sep 1, 2004
    USA Maryland
    Nilus wrote:
    That is one awesome looking board!

3. BH Hang Heels

BH Hang Heels New Member

Dec 12, 2010
    USA New Jersey
    NJ Longboarder wrote:
    cant forget the captains hat and the clam diggers...

4. Makawaosurfer93

Makawaosurfer93 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2007
    USA New Jersey
    Nilus wrote:
    Glad somebody here got that. I would imagine you have been looking for one for sometime, and didn't want to pay full pop for a new one?
    Nice looking board.

5. Nilus

Nilus Active Member

Jun 30, 2008
    Spot on.

Actually, I've been wanting one for -- oh -- about eight years now! Consulted with the shop at least twice and have just never ponied up yet.

I've actually been planning on finally custom ordering one, in a more appropriate size, this fall for a month-long West Coast trip in December. But when this one came up I figured I'd snap it up and then consider recycling it at the fall swap if I still want something shorter. :D

Nilus

6. Makawaosurfer93

Feb 15, 2007
    USA New Jersey
    Nilus wrote:
    Right on. I saw you leave with that and thought that the Silverspoon I was selling for the same price was in better shape, but you were on a mission for a Riddler. I totally get it. Let us know how you enjoy the ride.

7. BH Hang Heels

BH Hang Heels New Member

Dec 12, 2010
    USA New Jersey
    great time as always..Eric great job running it..awesome turn out got to see some awesome boards and picked up that 9'6 lovebird from smokey...cant wait to get it in the water down in florida..Glad to see alot of forumers? at the swap..Saw some great boards go by with new owners and everyone with a smile on their face..And yes it was me in the clam diggers and captains hat and cartigan..

8. Smokey

Smokey New Member

Apr 8, 2005
    USA New Jersey
    Don't be jealous makawaka!
    Makawaosurfer93 wrote:

9. Makawaosurfer93

Feb 15, 2007
    USA New Jersey
    Smokey wrote:
    Not my style Smokey!:cool: