2 Tom Eadon shaped boards & travel bag for sale

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by brian petty, Feb 7, 2019.

1. brian petty

brian petty New Member

Mar 12, 2018
    Monmouth County
    8'8" x 23.5" x 2.75" Island Style label clear with wide balsa stringer, well used but watertight

7'6" x 22.5" x 3" Cosmic Bull label clear big/old guy thruster, excellent shape only used about a dozen times.

10' dakine wheeled travel bag, only used once for a Nica trip

2. michael

michael Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2017
    NJ
    Prices and pics?

3. brian petty

brian petty New Member

Mar 12, 2018
    Monmouth County
    Looking to get $200 for the 8'8" and $400 for the 7'6" will try and put up pics later, i am pretty technically challenged though. I live in Middletown in Monmouth County.

4. Salinity

Salinity Well-Known Member

May 11, 2016
    USA Rhode Island
    Hi Brian - I'd be very interested in seeing pictures of that 8-8. What is the fin setup? I live up in RI, but could see if someone around you could handle the transaction and grab the board from you if it's something I'd want to give a go - it seems a NJ to RI board train isn't too difficult a venture, and I usually end up down in Manasquan once or twice a year. I'll send you a pm as well with my phone # in case it's easier to send pictures directly to me.

Cheers!

5. brian petty

brian petty New Member

Mar 12, 2018
    Monmouth County
    change of heart on the 8'8", I'm going to keep it as a backup board until i get a new one made in the spring. Thanks to all that inquired about it.

6. swarmcells

swarmcells Member

Mar 8, 2016
    NJ
    Hi Brian. What are you asking for the bag?

7. brian petty

brian petty New Member

Mar 12, 2018
    Monmouth County
    good morning swarmcells, asking $100 for the bag. a new one will run you two or three times as much. only used for one trip and kept inside since.