1st Annual North of San-O Zoo at the 'Bu

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by MonkeyBoy, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Not in the way that guys mean "hit on" ;)

oh who cares what way you guys think and what way females think

it all comes down to the heart whether you guys realize it or not

so from that perspective, yes ... I will say crabby was hitting on Benny.

But no one be upset who already loves Benny ... because it is not meant as a territory thing.

I will make it there ... and I want .. well I was going to say hug ... but that might be confusing.

What will confuse more is the fact I will bring a table .. by Saturday morning .. anyone who is crippled can

jump on my table and I will try my best. Don't worry I know what I am doing ...

By table .. I mean body table ... I just hope I know where to go. I will look for some directions

If someone knows exactly call me at 310-454-7425 in the Palisades, leave directions for what turn off. I used to go there and live at a house but it was too long ago. So what turn off and what street. But I will look for the parade of San O shirts.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

sorry

not Daise Shane

3. shapewright

shapewright Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2006
    USA California
    Right On, Crabcakes!

Son of 1st Lt. Charles E. Phillips, wing commander B-24 squadron Birmingham England 1943-1945

4. Guest

Guest Guest

cool ;)

wow .. a flying man ... and English too! I love the English ... the best sense of humors ... so smart .. the oldest civilization so they seem to have come around and gone back and come back around when it comes to realizing that man is really NOT immortal and the be all, end all of everything. They are the best writers and the best humorists .. and .. just finished an English writer's book called Atonement. Good love story set in World War II. Good writer. Great story. Have to read more by him.

Anyway greetings

5. PeakMaster

PeakMaster Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey CMC
    crabcakes wrote:
    Yes, of course they do. Every single person in the Navy, men and women must graduate from Anapolis. Every single person in the Army must graduate from West Point. Everyone knows that.;)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you so much for answering me;)