Sky

Aug 30, 2020
Southern California
Yes I know I know I just got this, but lately I’ve become far more attracted to bigger boards. Just looking for a bigger one, 8’2” - 8’8”, I know a few of you in here got the 8’6” so let me know if you’re interested. Ad says it all, NFS, thanks.

Dims: 8’0” x 22.5 x 2 3/4

Located in SD

HMRKS

Jan 19, 2021
SouthBay
For what its worth, Ive ridden a taller one and it had a lot less "glide" on mushy waves in terms of paddling and getting in early than I would have thought. Was taking off a lot later on the peak, but once up it felt squirty like a fish a foot shorter and flew down the line. I would focus on 8'8+, 8'0 to 8'8 would be shades of grey depending on the wave.

Reactions: Sky

Mkpultra

Mar 27, 2021
San Diego
Yes I know I know I just got this, but lately I’ve become far more attracted to bigger boards. Just looking for a bigger one, 8’2” - 8’8”, I know a few of you in here got the 8’6” so let me know if you’re interested. Ad says it all, NFS, thanks.

Dims: 8’0” x 22.5 x 2 3/4

Located in SD
Hey I think I sold you that Mega! I feel ya on wanting a little more length. I think the 8'6" or 9'0" is a perfect length unless you want to get into the glider version of them. I really wanna try the 11' some day.

Reactions: Sky

Bryce

Nov 6, 2017
_
8'6" is my favorite size.

The 8'0" feels a lot smaller than the 8'6" to me, even though they are so similar in measurement size

Last edited:

Sky

Aug 30, 2020
Southern California
Hey I think I sold you that Mega! I feel ya on wanting a little more length. I think the 8'6" or 9'0" is a perfect length unless you want to get into the glider version of them. I really wanna try the 11' some day.
Sick, I love the thing. They’re such fun boards, and yea I would also love to try one of his more glider models. Kyle makes a great fish.

Sky

Aug 30, 2020
Southern California
8'6" is my favorite size.

The 8'0" feels a lot smaller than the 8'6" to me, even though they are so similar in measurement size
Yea I feel like my 8’0” surfs a about a foot - 6” smaller than it actually is. Turns great for an 8’ board, just wanna get more glide and trim. Won’t be hard pressed to keep it though, the megafish is my favorite board. Also the 8’0” is probably a bit more versatile, but the 8’6” doesn’t seem far off.