10' Tyler Craftsman Zeke

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by jonzer, Oct 11, 2005.

1. rustyneedles

rustyneedles Member

Sep 5, 2005
    USA California
    and i had the same with mine. And how do you lose a fricking 10 foot surfboard?

2. mro87

mro87 New Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    Benny wrote:
    Yep. I can tell you it is not an american thing, but a global female thing.

Jason: sheez, do I feel the heat. I hope you have the best of luck finding the board.

3. g-coast

g-coast New Member

Mar 2, 2004
    Dear God will this saga ever end:shock:? Longboards and vasectomies,,, longboarding and vasectomies,,,,,,,,,yes, I see the the connection! I wuz watching the UrologyChannel during CookingChannel commercials last nite and thought I'd pass on the procedure to those who are wondering what in fact happens when you are blackmailed into a vasectomy...so here it goes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, A urologist performs a vasectomy on an outpatient basis, frequently in the office. The procedure takes about 30 minutes. The dude typically remains clothed from the waist up and lies on his back. The scrotum is numbed with one or more injections of local anesthetic (lidocaine), the vas deferens(we got 2 of these things that are tubes around 12 " long[no jokes please - this is teeth grinding shit]) is gathered under the skin of the scrotum, and a small incision (usually 1 centimeter or less) is made. The vas deferens is then pulled through the incision, cut in two places, and a 1-centimeter segment is removed. Each end of the vas deferens is surgically tied off or clipped, and placed back in the scrotum. The incision is sutured and the procedure is repeated on the other side of the scrotum. Some urologists cauterize the ends of the vas deferens, but others find that cauterization complicates reversal and is unnecessary. The incisions are dressed and most dudes go home immediately after the procedure. Did I get it right?:cool: The only fear I have of surfing is having my fin slice my balls,,,,,,,,,it's like sharks....you just don't think about it.:)

4. Benny

Benny Active Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Naw, G, its all good. I mean, first, you get to bring a sample to the nurse at the front desk. With any luck she's big & loud and makes fun of you. Your sample has to be fresh, so if you live more than 20 minutes from the office, they let you produce it there.

A week later, when you've proven by sample that you actually need the procedure (if you don't, that's got to be a sh!tty way to find out you're raising some other guy's kids), you get to go in for the nut nummer & snip snip. They tell you it will be uncomfortable because doctors never say hurt, but they don't tell you el escroto will swell to the size of a grapefruit and you'll have to take 3 days off work - days in which you will never think about surfing, believe me.

45 days later, lucky you, sample time again.

Oh yeah, your urologist's name is Dr. Piser.

I couldn't make this stuff up.

But the payoff is that, any time you roll over in bed, you can nudge your wife and say, "Remember why I had that little procedure...we're free!"

Of course, she usually says she's sleeping and you need to call the 'bomb squad' for a manual disarmament, but its a good line anyway. :p

5. jason

jason Member

Aug 3, 2005
    USA California
    hmmmm... GRAPEFRUITS???:shock::shock::shock: What's that thing women can do??? 'tubes tied'??? no freakin way I can fit Grapefruits in my boardshorts...

oh, and if anyone wants to know how to lose a 10' longboard... call UPS. nothing yet.

6. walkingtheplank

walkingtheplank Active Member

Aug 2, 2004
    I can fully relate to this as my Hunt is now lost somewhere between Hermosa Beach & Boston. The board was scheduled to arrive Tuesday, but never showed up. Another day goes by & no phone call or box - nothing. Finally, I decided to call today. Turns out it never showed up in Boston on Monday (even though it was supposed to be there according to their online tracking system).:X

I first got piped to Boston & then LA (the office where the delivery originated). Some guy named Ed is tracing the package now & is supposed to notify me ASAP. Called Gregg earlier, & he returned my voicemail promptly saying he had also contacted SEKO to the same effect. Hopefully it turns up somewhere (& fully intact too).:?

WTF is w/all these boards disappearing in shipping transit? Are the freight companies really as trustworthy as we're led to believe? Something smells fishy here...:(

WTP

7. slosurf

slosurf Active Member

Sep 1, 2004
    USA Maryland
    That is a friggin nightmare. I wonder is it related to the X-mas shipping volume. This time a year there is so much in transit. Just a guess.....

8. LeftyNC

LeftyNC New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    My hunt took an extra two days to get here, NC, versus what SEKO told me, so hopefully things will work out for you.

MFW

9. walkingtheplank

walkingtheplank Active Member

Aug 2, 2004
    LeftyNC wrote:
    Hope you're right Lefty - still no word f/SEKO yet. We'll just have to see what happens...

WTP

10. jason

jason Member

Aug 3, 2005
    USA California
    okay, the board will be ready for pick up friday... somehow it got lost in Los Angeles??? the tag fell off??? anyway, they will be refunding the cost of freight. check's in the mail...

i will email pics when it shows up to end the saga...