10' Bing Pocket Knife Speed Shape - New - $1300

Fishy

Aug 22, 2014
My experience buying a board from the Bing shop has been excellent. I had a very specific set of criteria I wanted in a board and this board ended up fitting those criteria perfectly. They changed my order a couple of times with no hassles, swapped out fins to help me figure out the fin, and offered to help me move the board once I decided its not the one. All good.

The board is on the rack at the Bing shop in Leucadia. If you want it I'd go soon.

306Bing

Oct 1, 2015
OCNJ
My experience buying a board from the Bing shop has been excellent. I had a very specific set of criteria I wanted in a board and this board ended up fitting those criteria perfectly. They changed my order a couple of times with no hassles, swapped out fins to help me figure out the fin, and offered to help me move the board once I decided its not the one. All good.

The board is on the rack at the Bing shop in Leucadia. If you want it I'd go soon.
So what piece of what you wanted in the board didn't work for you? I know you can stick Mick Rogers on any board and he will make it do exactly what you asked for, but what didn't translate to the average Joe or above average "fishy"? I was looking at a PK and an Izzy and trying to nail down one of the other if one became available.

Fishy

Aug 22, 2014
So what piece of what you wanted in the board didn't work for you? I know you can stick Mick Rogers on any board and he will make it do exactly what you asked for, but what didn't translate to the average Joe or above average "fishy"? I was looking at a PK and an Izzy and trying to nail down one of the other if one became available.
Noseriding. I could catch a tiny peeler easily, left go right down the line great, one step towards the middle and that was all fun. But I don’t have enough dexterity and nimbleness to get near the nose due to how narrow it is. Too tippy. I did have a couple successful attempts on a slightly bigger day when I had a little more speed but this was supposed to be my board for tiny days.

i thought about keeping it to work on my cross stepping but decided to move on. I honestly think it’s a great design but I’m not feeling it.

Last edited:

306Bing

Oct 1, 2015
OCNJ
Noseriding. I could catch a tiny peeler easily, left go right down the line great, one step towards the middle and that was all fun. But I don’t have enough dexterity and nimbleness to get near the nose due to how narrow it is. Too tippy. I did have a couple successful attempts on a slightly bigger day when I had a little more speed but this was supposed to be my board for tiny days.

i thought about keeping it to work on my cross stepping but decided to move on.
That’s what I gathered from your report but wanted to make sure. On to the next one.

Fishy

Aug 22, 2014
Still available at the Bing shop in Leucadia for $1300 including the fin. No tax. Save $200 and 16 weeks.