10’4 Orange metal fleck Boss

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by Jook, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Jook

Jook Member

May 6, 2005
    USA
    Who here did I sell that board? I can’t remember! I’d buy it back for what I sold it for if you would let it go.

2. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    I know the board. When I first joined Jamboards, I helped as part of a board train and transported it South on 95 to the DC/MD area and first met slosurf. Several years later I saw the board again at the swap in Bay Head NJ. Where it is now I don’t know. Good luck.

3. Macilious

Macilious Active Member

Jun 15, 2010
    I remember that board. Roach had it at one point and lent it to me. Thing was a BEAST!

SeniorGrom likes this.
  4. NJ Longboarder

NJ Longboarder Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2005
    I think I have it. Not sure the length but have a orange metal flake pintail boss. Real wide but thinned out well. Probably not many of them around.

5. T-Bone

T-Bone Active Member

Reddish/Orange, phenomenal (full on Muscle car) big metal flakes. 10’2” or 10’4” Boss “Hot Dog Log”(I believe is the model). I bought it from Slo, had it a few years, surfed it a few times. Had it at the swap once, it didn’t go, but Pat & I kept in contact about it, and he’s got it. Believe is has a scooped tail, and a scooped nose. A beast for sure but was surprisingly nimble and turned well.

6. FirstPointEric

FirstPointEric Well-Known Member

All Boss boards have varying degrees of stepped tails and noses. They're great riders and I hope you get it back, Jook.

7. ParSurf

ParSurf Active Member

Nov 16, 2018
    Milwaukee Oregon
    All this talk about what sounds like a cool board, how bout a picture ya’ll

8. Jook

Jook Member

May 6, 2005
    USA
    ParSurf likes this.
  9. 306Bing

306Bing Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2015
    OCNJ
    Damn, I am glad I was not on Jamboards back then or I would be in some financial problems.

19 boards and only 6 spoken for after 2 weeks. I would think today they all would have been gone in 2 days.

ParSurf likes this.
  10. McQuad

McQuad Active Member

Dec 30, 2016
    Fernandina beach
    Board market and used boat market are nuts right now. Lots of extra cash around till the next crash.