women's duct tape on

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by cuda, Aug 2, 2018.

1. cuda

cuda Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2007
    marwax likes this.
  2. Gallery

Gallery Member

Jul 3, 2018
    New Jersey
    Making the most of some very marginal conditions today. It can't possibly be comfortable to wear (or should I say 'not wear') those tiny bottoms. I manage to get rash even in boardshorts. I can't imagine what wax does to a bare arse.

3. LÜGEN

LÜGEN Active Member

Nov 6, 2016
    Oceanside
    What heat is joe motion in?

4. houseofsuffering

houseofsuffering Active Member

Nov 1, 2005
    XXX
    I hope someone can find a video clip of Worm's nohanded pop up. The sickest thing I've seen this year.

5. pilau

pilau Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    USA Hawaii
    The women’s final should be sick. Both the local girls still in it! Kelis and Honolua. Kelis is just a kid. Good for her. She rides boards from Josh Hall.

Flipped through the gallery. There’s a sick shot of worm on a steeper one. Close to the end of the gallery there’s an interesting board shot. The foil is trippy but may be the angle. Girl is holding her board flat like a table walking on the beach. Board loooks like has a bunch of foam in the tail, tail is kicked, rounded vbottom, thinned nose. But again maybe the angle.

Interesting that there are no Australian women? Also there’s that really good longboarder who I’m pretty sure lives in Mexico. Last name is Mignot or something? Maybe next time get more international action. Belinda Baggs?

6. unforgiven

unforgiven Member

May 10, 2006

7. cuda

cuda Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2007
    maybe no Australians cause it's winter there :) and thigh high H.B. is well.. yeahno

maybe finals today. Worm is out. will be rooting for Jen Smith

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018